|“Perfect Chaos Uprising”|
|Release date||April 12th, 2020|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
|0.8.4.2||1.0||18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199|
|Ancients Awakened/Version history|
1.0 is the full release of Ancients Awakened. It adds in 4 new bosses, including Anubis Legendscribe, Athena, Greed and Shen Doragon, Discordian Doomsayer, 3 new structures, The Acropolis, the Equinox Altar and the Cavern of the Worm King.
Additions[edit | edit source]
Accessories[edit | edit source]
- Added Artifact of Guilt, Artifact of Judgement, Seraph Harp, Goddess Harp, Charm of Desire, Talisman of Desire and Duality.
- Added Dragonstride Boots, Terra Wings and Wings of Chaos.
- Added Black Lotus Emblem, Old One Charm, Cursed Eye of the Soul Binder, Aleister Book, A Page of the Rune Book, The Book of Law and The Book of Runes.
- Added ono.
Armor[edit | edit source]
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- Added Anubis Legendscribe, a post-Mechanical Bosses Ancient boss fought in Desert. After defeating Moon Lord, his awakened phase Anubis; Forsaken Judge can be fought.
- Added Athena; Seraph Queen, a post-Plantera Ancient boss fought in The Acropolis. After defeating Moon Lord, her awakened phase Olympian Athena can be fought.
- Added Greed; Gilded Glutton, a post-Plantera Ancient boss fought in Cavern of the Worm King. After defeating Moon Lord, his awakened phase Worm King Greed can be fought.
- Added Shen Doragon, Discordian Doomsayer, a post-Akuma and post-Yamata Superancient boss fought in the Chaos Biomes. After defeating him, his awakened phase Shen Doragon Awakened can be fought.
Biomes and Structures[edit | edit source]
- Added The Acropolis, a structure located on the Space layer, right side of a world.
- Added Equinox Altar, a structure located on the Space layer, far left side of a world.
- Added Cavern of the Worm King, a structure located in the Cavern layer, left side of a world.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Added Alphakip NPC.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Added Romulus' Tazesaber, Judgement, Skycutter Kopis, Stone Slammer, Firestorm, Verdict, Olympia, Earthbreaker, Chaos Slayer and Ikari.
- Added Timesplitter, Jackal's Wrath, Soulsplitter and Asteroid,
- Added Neith's String, Razorwind Longbow, Lifeline, Windfury and Skyfall.
- Added Gilded Glock, Draconic Ripper, Sandthrower, Cursed Flamefury, Falling Twilight, Odin's Iceblade and Ore Cannon.
- Added Desert Staff, Gold Digger, Forsaken Staff, Ore Staff, Chaos Pike, The Life And Epic Adventures of Anubis the Wonder Dog! ~Special Edition~, Gale of Wings, Gale Force and Meteor Strike.
- Added Chaos Ritual, Perfect Chaos Ritual, Sentry of the Eye, Divine Wind Charm, Horus' Cane and Hurricane Stone.
- Added Aurora Scythe.
Other Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added Hero Relics, Forsaken Fragment, Stone Shell, Goddess Feather, Soul Fragment, Sky Crystal, Storm Sphere, Covetite Ore, Covetite Bar, Searing Spark, Terror Soul, Champion Plate, Discordium, Chaos Scale and Chaos Soul.
- Added Worm Idol, Star Chart, Gravity Sphere, Ra's Scepter, Golden Grub, Owl Statue, Chaos Sigil and Chaos Rune.
- Added Furniture Dynamo and Infinity Core.
- Added Blood Rune, Monster Soul, Pirate's Booty, Ancient Coin, Christmas Cheer, Halloween Treat, Martian Credit and The Life and Epic Adventures of Anubis the Wonder Dog!.
Changes[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Most of OmegaFerretMusic's and Kanashii's music themes for the mod have been replaced with newer versions.
- Viking Relic can now be obtained from Undead Vikings and Armored Vikings post-Skeletron, as well as obtainable from extracting Slush Blocks. Dynaskull Fossil can now be obtainable from extracting Desert Fossils and both are more common to be found as well.
- Oroboros Chests found on The Void are no longer bugged and their contents can be legitimately obtained.
- Covetite Crystal and Gilded Key now have uses, as Greed was added ingame.
- Goblin Slayer now sells any loot from all vanilla Events with the use of new currencies that drop from event enemies.
- All Biome chests associated to this mod are no longer unlockable from the start, they now require their respective keys.
- Removed all Biome Prisms except Terra Prism and Chaos Prism, also both of them are now drops from their respective biome enemies.
- Removed all Marvel-related content. They will be readded to a separate mod in the future.
- Removed Yttrium, Uranium and Technecium Bars and everything associated with them.
- Temporarily removed Madness Truffle due to being too buggy and broken.
- Removed Madness Cane and Madness Armor.
- Removed a majority of armor sets involving basic earlygame materials and Biome Prisms.
- All biome armor sets now require their predecessor and 3 types of materials instead of 4 predecessor sets.
- Removed armor sets crafted from some developer vanity sets.
- Added a config option to disable boss dialogue.
- All armor available post-Sisters of Discord now also grant maximum life boosts.
- Celestial Ore no longer spawn outside world boundaries.
- Boss Checklist support has been added.
- Due to many complains about the Fog in The Mire being a bug, it has been revamped to look more aesthetic and less buggy.
- Separate bags for most developers have been added. They have a chance to appear after opening Treasure Bags in Hardmode. These bags always include a dev set associated to the bag along with a weapon/accessory/tool etc.
- Also, added more Shiny variants for some dev sets and they also have a chance to appear in place of normal ones. Having a Shiny Charm in inventory doubles the chances.
- The Void had been moved slightly to the left to prevent issues caused by the Calamity Mod's new Sulphurous Sea worldgen.
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- The Equinox Worms had been reworked, received new attacks and overhauled AI. Also, their summoning item is no longer craftable, defeating the Awakened phases of the 3 Hardmode Ancients are required.
- Oni Akuma had been reworked, has a new attack pattern and Ashe acts as a support instead of a proper boss.
- Akuma says his dialogues at a 25% occasion rate.
- Yamata no Orochi had been reworked, got a new sprite and new attacks. Also, Haruka acts as a support instead of a proper boss.
- Also, Yamata's heads in both phases now don't spam the chat when they say "OWIE!". Instead, that text appears over the heads. And Yamata now says his dialogue at a 33% rarity.
- Zero Protocol had been reworked, got a new sprite and a new attack pattern.
- The Hydra had been reworked, now her heads split when they are defeated, up to 6 at once.
- The Broodmother had a new gore sprite, a proper hitbox and smoother animations.
- Sagittarius had been reworked, Orbiters are removed from its battle and Sagittarius-A phase has been scrapped completely.
- Rajah Rabbit had gained a new stomping attack if the player goes right below him. Also, all of his extra battles depending on bunnies killed are removed except for the normal and awakened fight.
- Rajah Rabbit, Champion of the Innocent had gained a new stomping attack, his health had been reduced and his DR was reduced from 50% to 30%.
- Sisters of Discord had been reworked, gained new attacks and a proper first cutscene.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Most of the weapons have been reworked and revamped.
- Freedom Star has been nerfed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This update was actually planned to be released after version 0.5, but due to certain problems that were encountered during testing Shen Doragon, and many other bugs that other bosses created, it was delayed. Eventually, it was meant to be planned after version 0.8, but even more bugs were encountered during the procedure of testing. And after 2 years, it was finally released on April 12, 2020.
- This update also planned to introduce two other Superancients into the mod: Infinity Zero and Soul of Cthulhu. But certain decisions have made them planned to appear in the future updates.