|“Perfect Chaos Uprising: Hotfix 4”|
|Release date||April 16th, 2020|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
|184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168||22.214.171.124||126.96.36.199|
|Ancients Awakened/Version history|
188.8.131.52 is the fourth hotfix update. It changes some things as well fixing more bugs and more balancing.
Additions[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Rarity of The Equinox Worms' drops have been changed.
- Verdict has been heavily nerfed.
- Dev bags of Pluto and Apawn can now be crafted into Ancient Coins.
- Portals orbiting around Nightcrawler are properly centered.
- Nerfed the special attack of Ore Cannon when used with Apocalyptite.
- Defeating Zero is no longer needed to trigger the status message indicating Shen Doragon's availability.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the music issue where the old Underground Mire theme played instead of the new one.
- Celestial Ore now properly generates after defeating The Equinox Worms.
- Fixed the placement of The Equinox Worms in Boss Checklist.
- Fixed Terra Boots craftable with chestpieces.
- Fixed the set bonus of Terra Armor when ranged helmet is equipped hurting the player.
- Fixed CC's dev box spawning in The Mire properly.
- Fixed Ore Cannon shooting with Calamity's Astral Ore.
- Fixed The Equinox Worms' immunity to piercing.
- Fixed the damage reduction of Greed's segments.
- Fixed the spawn bug of Aleister Book.