|“Perfect Chaos Uprising: Final Hotfix”|
|Release date||April 17th, 2020|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
|Ancients Awakened/Version history|
18.104.22.168 is the final small hotfix patch. A new structure has been added, also major-minor changes to most stuff and balancings have occurred.
Additions[edit | edit source]
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Structures[edit | edit source]
- Added Crystal of Memories, a structure that mourns the loss of a former dev. It is located at a special location deep underground.
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- A new way to summon Athena: Killing Seraph enemies have a chance to not kill them. When this happens, they will soar and complain about your idiocy and they will run away to call Athena. If you hide from her, she will be angry towards Seraphs and leave instead.
- The Grips of Chaos can now spawn naturally just like Eye of Cthulhu, with the same requirements.
Blocks[edit | edit source]
- Added Doomsday Furniture.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- All of Anubis; Forsaken Judge weapons have been nerfed to make other post-Moon Lord weapons viable along with them.
- Windfury is now autofire.
- Archwitch's Galactic Scepter has been nerfed.
- Devs with multiple vanities and other stuff can now be transmutated using Loom (For vanities) and Ancient Manipulator. (For weapons)
- Mushroom Monarch's overall damage has been doubled.
- Ore Cannon is heavily nerfed.
- Chaos Terratool's pickaxe power has been nerfed due to it breaking lihzahrd blocks.
- Removed ZeroTall texture causing issues while loading the mod.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Broken Code's special ability only usable once.
- Fixed Hydra's Fury disappearing even with Thorium enabled.
- Fixed Ore Staff's ores on the ground continuously spinning.
- Fixed Chaos Altars crashing during worldgen.
- Fixed Rajah Rabbit, Champion of the Innocent's despawn damaging the player.
- Fixed the Equinox Altars not spawning on the structure.
- Fixed Wyrmling dropping Wyrm Banner.
- Ender Shrine has been fixed.
- "Yamata is cured of pencil neck."