|AI Type||Djinn AI|
|Max Life||6,000 / 9,600|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
"The desert winds stir..."
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Desert Djinn's AI is similar to that that of a Sand Elemental, but with several differences.
- At the start of the fight, he summons a sandstorm that lasts for the entirety of the fight.
- The Desert Djinn slowly follows the Player while periodically spawning three Sand Tornadoes.
- He will spin his arm around and dash at the Player.
- He will attempt to get close to the Player while performing rapid punches.
When outside the Desert, Desert Djinn enters an enraged state, executing a series of rapid punches that instantly kill the player if close. If entered back, he turns to normal.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Anything that can help you jump or fly over the Sand Tornadoes, like bottle accessories or rocket boots, will help with dodging.
- Accessories that reduce knockback help, because if you get knocked out of the desert, or just exit it by accident, the Desert Djinn will enrage.
- Also, in the event where going through a Sand Tornado is the only realistic option during the fight, knockback reduction/resistance will tremendously help with those situations.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Desert Djinn's theme is The Dust Bowl, which was composed by the artist Universe, and is a remaster of Sand Smackdown.
- The Desert Djinn is a reference to the popular anime JoJo's Bizzare Adventure.
- The Desert Djinn is getting removed in the next update.