Rajah Rabbit, Champion of the Innocent
- Item (Quantity)Rate
"YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR SINS, TERRARIAN"
Rajah Rabbit; Champion of the Innocent is a Superancient-tier Boss fought anywhere in the world where Rabbits can spawn. He can be summoned by using a Ten Carat Carrot; alternatively, if in hardmode, he will spawn after the player has killed 1000 rabbits to punish the player.
Summon[edit | edit source]
Rajah Rabbit; Champion of the Innocent spawns in Hardmode if the player kills 1000 Rabbits, falling from the sky and exclaiming that the player must be punished for their horrific actions. Rajah Rabbit; Champion of the Innocent can also be summoned if the player uses a Ten Carat Carrot.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
Rajah Rabbit; Champion of the Innocent uses the same attacks as his predecessor, plus three more. These attacks, however, are much more powerful than his predecessor. The three new attacks are as follows:
- When he is holding the Excalihare, he will shoot the same projectiles as the weapon, bouncing when the projectiles hit a solid tile.
- When he is holding the Fluffy Fury, he will shoot 3 Carrows in rapid succession at the player. When they hit the ground, they split into many smaller carrots.
- When he is holding the Rabbit's Wrath, a rain of carrots will fall on the player similar to the Lunar Flare.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Rajah Rabbit; Champion of the Innocent features quotes, similar to most Ancients.
- "THOSE WHO SLAUGHTER THE INNOCENT MUST BE PUNISHED!" (When summoned by killing 1000 bunnies)
- "GRAVE MISTAKE, TERRARIAN!" (When summoned via a Ten Carat Carrot)
- "Show me what you got, <Player name>!" (When summoned after beating him before)
- "THIS ISN'T THE END, TERRARIAN! RIVALS FIGHT TILL THE VERY END!" (When reaching 1/7th of his health if no bunnies are slain)
- "THIS ISN'T THE END, MURDERER! RIVALS FIGHT TILL THE VERY END!" (When reaching 1/7th of his health if bunnies are slain)
- "THIS ISN'T THE END, <Player name>! RIVALS FIGHT TILL THE VERY END!" (When reaching 1/7th of his health after beating him before)
- "JUSTICE CANNOT BE CHEATED." (When the player attempts to butcher him).
- "And stay down." (When the player is killed)
- "Coward. (When the Player flees from him).
- "Well fought, <Player name>. Take your reward!" (when defeated after being beaten before)
After first defeat[edit | edit source]
- "Even when I'm at my most powerful..."
- "...I still can't beat you."
- "Perhaps this is all just a sign that...maybe my time as protector.."
- "...is finally up. It might be time to pass on the baton."
- "...I forgive you for every rabbit you"ve killed, but in return...I want you to take my place..."
- "...as their champion. Their protector.
- "I only want the best for the creatures of this world...and if you're stronger than I am..."
- "Who better to take my place than you, <Player name>?"
- "Be the one the innocent can look up in their time of need."
- "Think about it."
- "And if you ever want to spar...use one of those special carrots. I'd be glad to earn my honor back."
- "...See ya, kiddo."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rajah Rabbit; Champion of the Innocent is by one of the most difficult bosses in Ancients Awakened as of yet, with more health and damage than any other boss, as well as being extraordinarily mobile in both the air and on land.
Aftermath[edit | edit source]
- After Rajah Rabbit's speech, he will confer his task of defending the innocent. In turn, the player loses the will to kill rabbits, and all rabbits become invincible in the world that Rajah Rabbit; Champion of the Innocent was defeated in.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Champion of the Innocent's theme is JUSTICE, composed by the artist SpectralAves, same as his normal version.
- The theme that plays during Rajah's defeat animation is Friends Forever from Pokémon X and Y.
- This theme is intended as a placeholder, and will be removed in the next update.
- Rajah Rabbit; Champion of the Innocent is the only boss in Ancients Awakened with 0 defense. He compensates for this with a 30% damage resistance, which scales up as he loses health.
- Rajah Rabbit; Champion of the Innocent was the first "Superancient-tier boss" added to the mod.
- Rajah Rabbit; Champion of the Innocent used to have stats comparable to Calamity Mod's Supreme Calamitas.
- Due to this, this form of Rajah Rabbit is jokingly referred to as "Supreme Rajah".
- Before version 0.8, this boss was just called Rajah Rabbit's Revenge and it was the strongest version of his predecessor with 4 million HP and extremely high stats.
- Rajah Rabbit, Champion of the Innocent will be removed in the next update. The developers are uncertain whether he will return or not