|AI Type||Sagittarius AI|
|Max Life||6,000 / 12,000|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Sagittarius does not spawn on its own and must be summoned by the player using a Lifescanner in The Void.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Sagittarius alternates between firing projectiles and leveling itself with the player to charge them. It will only fire one type of projectile at once, rerolling the type every time it charges. The projectiles it can fire are:
- Rapid void lasers.
- Void rockets that track the player and explode upon contact.
- Death rays that aim at the current position of the player. Each beam is telegraphed by a warning laser.
- Swarms of bouncing void stars.
- Gravity-affected mines that create spheres of lightning on impact.
As Sagittarius loses health, it will start leaking void lightning bolts as additional projectiles. Its charges also become faster and more frequent.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "EXTENSIVE BODY DAMAGE DETECTED. PROCEED WITH CAUTION." (When Sagittarius is low on health)
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Saggitarius attempts to position itself diagonally above the player. This can be used to position it in one of the islands, blocking most projectiles.
- Beware the Void rockets, as getting hit can easily stunlock the player due to the low gravity environment, resulting in a lot of damage.
- The previous tip can help stop this.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Sagittarius' theme is Event Horizon, which was composed by the artist SpectralAves. It's a remake of Zodiac by OmegaFerretMusic.
- Prior to 1.0, Sagittarius used to have a second phase named Sagittarius-A.
- Sagittarius also used to have a swarm of Orbiters that acted as its shields and minions.