|AI Type||Subzero Serpent AI|
|Damage||35 / 65|
|Max Life||6,000 / 9,000|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
"The winter hills rumble..."
Spawn[edit | edit source]
The Subzero Serpent does not spawn on her own, and requires the player to summon her with the Subzero Crystal while in the Snow biome.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Subzero Serpent has AI similar to worms, meaning she attacks the player in a similar way to any other worms, such as the Eater of Worlds. The Subzero Serpent can also fire Frost Fire which can damage the player.
Segments[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Creating a platform and using a ranged weapon on her can easily wear her health down.
- She has no immunity to piercing attacks, so anything that can pierce a few times can help a lot at tearing her down.
- Careful with the frost fire breath, since it has a wide range, and if you are above the boss over platforms, it can easily reach you.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Subzero Serpent's theme is Burrowing Down, which was composed by the artist Charliedebnam.
- This theme wasn't originally composed for the Ancients Awakened mod. It was intitially for an indie game-turned-terraria mod known as Jetshift, before its composer, Charlie Debnam, left the project and took his music with him.
- The Subzero Serpent was originally scrapped from the mod because Alphakip felt that the mod was becoming too cluttered, but she was readded due to a lack of early-game content.
- The Subzero Serpent is getting removed in the next update.