|Environment||Glowing Mushroom biome|
|AI Type||Truffle Toad AI|
|Damage||30 / 83 80 / 160 (volley)|
|Max Life||2,000 / 2,400|
|Inflicts debuff||100% chance|
|Debuff duration||10 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||You've been shroomed|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
"The toadstool croaks..."
The Truffle Toad is a Pre-Hardmode boss. As implied by her name, she takes the appearance of a Glowing Mushroom-themed Toad. She is fought in the Glowing Mushroom biome.
Spawn[edit | edit source]
The Truffle Toad doesn't spawn on her own, and must be summoned using a Toadstool in the Glowing Mushroom biome.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- The Truffle Toad hops a couple of times, before releasing a volley of glowing acid projectiles.
- Shoots mushroom seeds that upon colliding with a tile, spawn a Glowing Mushroom that empowers Truffle Toad as long as it is alive.
- Spawns Tiny Toads that attack the player.
- Shoots multiple bubbles upward that later homes on at the player, the bubbles pop after a certain amount of time.
- Shoots three big bubbles upward.
- Leaps up to the air and then spawn damaging Glowing Mushrooms when she lands.
- All her attacks inflict SHROOM'D, a powerful debuff that greatly reduces the movement speed of the player.
- Teleports above the player.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It is best to avoid the Truffle Toad's volley attack, as it deals very high damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Truffle Toad's theme is TODESTOOL, which was composed by SpectralAves.
- The Truffle Toad was originally scrapped from the mod in a similar vein to the Subzero Serpent and Desert Djinn.
- The Truffle Toad is getting removed in the next update.