|AI Type||Dune Raider AI|
|Damage||15 / 30|
|Max Life||5,500 / 11,000|
|Defense||20 head, 50 body, 30 tail|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- (15-30 / 20-40)100%
"The ancient dunes protector..."
Spawn[edit | edit source]
The Dune Raider does not spawn on his own, and requires the player to summon him with the Ancient Fossil while in the Desert biome.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Desert Raider attacks the player in a similar way to any other worm, such as the Eater of Worlds. The Dune Raider will also summon Sandnadoes which can damage the player.
Segments[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Due to his extreme defense for the non-head segments, Demon Bow with Jester Arrows is an extraordinary tactic, due to being able to hit all the segments effectively
- It is advised to have Rocket Boots or a double jump available because the Sandnadoes hitbox can easily catch you off-guard
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Dune Raider's theme is Singulistic Sands, which was composed by the artist B1ackIc3.
- The Dune Raider's sprite was done by iFlicky, whereas the Dune Raider's drops and Icon were done by Split.
- The Dune Raider was originally named Astrum Mineralibus, meaning Star Fossil, this was changed to Mineralibus when the mod's name and concept was changed later, and then finally changed to Dune Raider when the creator decided to make it a worm boss to go with the Frost Wyrm.