|AI Type||Frost Wyrm AI|
|Damage||30 / 60|
|Max Life||5,500 / 11,000|
|Defense||10 head, 30 body, 15 tail|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- (15-30 / 20-40)100%
"The archaic glaciers guardian..."
Spawn[edit | edit source]
The Frost Wyrm does not spawn on his own, and requires the player to summon him with the Chunk Of Frost while in the Snow biome.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Frost Wyrm attacks the player in a similar way to any other worm, such as the Eater of Worlds. The Frost Wyrm can also fire Frost Shards and Frost Waves which can damage the player, as well as inflicting ice related debuffs.
Segments[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Frost Wyrm can be a very dangerous boss to fight, due to the high damage and debuff infliction. It's recommended to stay as far away or high above the body segments, as getting close to them cause them to fire Frost Shards
- It is advised to use piercing, as the Frost Wyrm has considerably less defense than its tanky counterpart, The Dune Raider
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Frost Wyrm's theme is Frosted Fractals, which was composed by the artist B1ackIc3.
- The Frost Wyrm's sprite was done by Split, as well as the Frost Wyrm's drops and Icon.
- The Frost Wyrm is inspired by a monster in Dungeons & Dragons: The Frost Worm. The creator had the idea to make a boss based on that monster after watching an episode of Critical Role in which a Frost Worm appeared.
- The boss is intended to be an offensive counterpart to The Dune Raider, substituting the Raider's high defense for high damage.