This item is dedicated to Yharex87 Reason: Developer (Spriter)
AstraEGGdon is a craftable pet summoning item, which can also be dropped extremely rarely by Astral Slimes in Death Mode, or guaranteed from Supreme Calamitas in any mode if the player takes no damage during the fight. Taking damage restricts the drop to Death Mode and makes it much rarer. It summons Calamity BABY to follow the player. Getting hit while the pet is active and not having the Abandoned Slime Staff's minion active will result in a cutscene playing where the pet will deem you as unworthy and summon most of the bosses that compose the pet's amalgamated design.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The item can also be obtained from the Starter Bag if the player is named "Yharex87".
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Congratulations, I see you are unworthy...
- If you only summoned Astrageldon I could spare you, but well
- GL surviving my power
- Next time call my friend if you want me to be your pet... or don't get hit.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Astral Slime's drop rate of 0.087% is a reference to the final characters in Yharex (the dedicatee)'s name.
- The pet has various references to the Astrageldon Slime, a removed boss which Yharex is a fan of.
- The pet resembles a tiny version of a the Calamity GOD, a joke which has revolved around the Calamity community, featuring an amalgamation of bosses together into one entity.
- The variable which triggers when the player is hit while fighting Supreme Calamitas is internally referred to as "MyDudeJustGotHitLikeTheIdiotItIs".
- Calamity BABY's dialogue is referred to as "EdgyTalk" in the mod's source files.