The Calamity's Vanities mod adds many equipable accessories. All of them are functionless vanity and are intended to only be equipped in social slots.
|Dropped by Mirage Jellies - 1%||Keep away from the oceanBalloons are nasty pollutants||5|
|Dropped by Astrum Deus - 20%||Space Age Fashion!||1 10|
|Dropped by Astrum Aureus - 20%||Smaller in execution||10|
|Crafted||You're lucky I didn't make you get every other balloon for this.||60|
|Bought from the Sea King post-The Old Duke||That bloody creature is trying to burrow into your neck!||11|
|Crafted||The Party Girl can tie this for youHow did none of them pop down there?||10|
|Dropped by Desert Scourge - 30%||Because the other one is too cursed to wear||10|
|Dropped by Box Jellyfish - 5%/10%||The Party Girl can tie this for youFeeling square||1|
|Dropped by The Devourer of Gods - 10%||Spacetime Fashion!||1|
|Dropped by Eidolists - 10%||Whispers of the deep can be heard through the weavings of this eldritch fabric...||1|
|Unobtainable||A world revolving||10|
|Dropped by Leviathan and Anahita - 30%||A miniature, inflatable replica of the magical halberd||2|
|Dropped by Brimstone Elemental - 30%||spoon||2|
|Dropped by Mirage Jellies - 5%/10%||The Party Girl can tie this for youKeep away from sharp objects!||1|
|Dropped by The Archmage or sold by the Clothier while he is present.||Stay Frosty||3|
|Dropped by Profaned Energies - 10%||Patronage for Providence!||3|
|Dropped by Chaotic Puffers - 5%/10%||The Party Girl can tie this for youMay go off any minute now...||1|
|Dropped by Shockstorm Shuttles - 10%/15%||Marketable Martian||2|
|Crafted||Hidden by night||5|
|Dropped by Signus, Envoy of the Devourer - 10%||Mask yourself in the shadows||1|
|Dropped by Signus, Envoy of the Devourer - 10%||Contains some abyssal energy||15|
|Dropped by Ravager - 10%||Looks like there's still a brain inside this one.||2|
|Dropped by Storm Weaver - 10%||Electrifying Fashion!||1|
|Dropped by Earth Elementals - 10%||Looks to be a sturdy, but is actually made of soft, useless stone!||1|
|Dropped by Trilobite - 5%/10%||An ancient shield that's too old to block attacks||5|
|Crafted||Not the true one, but still regal and elegant||20|
|Dropped by Providence, the Profaned Goddess - 30%||A rare treasure gifted from the profaned goddess.||1|
|Dropped by The Devourer of Gods - 7%||So stylish it bends the fabric of reality!||1|
|Crafted||Eat it all, without bending reality.||1|
|Dropped by Jungle Dragon, Yharon - 30%||It barely fits you...||20|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Auric Balloon's tooltip is a reference to how most auric items in Calamity have long crafting trees requiring multiple items of the same type.
- Bloodworm Scarf was inspired by the Bloodied Scarf from Enter the Gungeon.
- Budget Desert Medallion was created due to code limitations on making consumable items also function as equips.
- Exodium Orbitor's tooltip is a reference to the song "The World Revolving" from the game, Deltarune.
- Foil Spoon is a reference to a teaser for an upcoming Brimstone Elemental sprite, in which she is depicted wielding a similar spoon.
- Permafrost's Scarf's tooltip is a reference to the tooltip of a since removed painting known as "Permafrisque".
- Signus' Abyssal Cloak's tooltip is a reference to a song of a similar name from the game, Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment.
- The Raptured Worm Scarf, and by extension, the Universal Worm Scarf have designs based on some concept art for a removed boss known as The Devourer of Universes.