He can move in once the following criteria are met:
- At least 3 NPCs have already moved in.
- The Eye of Cthulhu has been defeated.
- There is available housing.
Items Sold[edit | edit source]
Names[edit | edit source]
The farmer NPC can have any of the following names:
- John Joe
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Hey, wanna buy somthin'?"
- "Whaddya want? I haven't got all day!"
- "Nice house ya got there."
- "Where I'm from, you'd say a prayer for this here weather!"
- "I'm not old McDonald!"
- "If ya 'aint willin' to buy my crops, grow 'em yourself!"
- "Any good harvests lately?"
When the Wizard is present
- "Yes, [Name of Wizard] is a wizard, I'm as surprised as you are."
- "Hah, [Name of Wizard] thinks his magic can grow better crops than I ever could! What a joke."
When the Guide is present
- "Sure, you can ask [Name of Guide] how to farm, but he 'aint gonna give you no advice."
When the Tavernkeep is present
- "Have ya tried [Name of Tavernkeep]'s Ale?"
When the Angler is present
- "[Name of Angler] thinks fishing's better than farming! Crazy, right?"
When the Witch Doctor is present
- "I don't trust that [Name of Witch Doctor] guy. Something's wrong 'bout him."
When the Truffle is present
- "I'm sure [Name of Truffle] understands the value of good farmin'."
When the Dryad is present
- "I wonder if [Name of Dryad] could help with the harvest?"
Gallery[edit | edit source]
A farmer using his Pitchfork to protect himself.
History[edit | edit source]
- Beta 0.2: Introduced.