|Set Bonus||10% increased damage and crit chance|
Damage reduction reduced by 15%
All projectiles have a 7% chance to explode into electricity on death
Rogue stealth builds while not attacking and not moving, up to a max of 160
Once you have built max stealth, you will be able to perform a Stealth Strike
Rogue Stealth only reduces when you attack, it does not reduce while moving
The higher your rogue stealth the higher your rogue damage, crit, and movement speed
|Debuff tooltip||You cannot move|
Ionogel armor is a craftable post-Moon Lord armor set crafted from Ionized Gel, as well as Luminite Bars. It serves as a multi-class armorset to benefit all classes for early Post-Moon Lord. It requires 48 pieces of Ionogel and 48 Luminite Bars to make the whole set.
It consists of an Ionogel Kabuto, Ionogel Kusazuri, and Ionogel Haidate.
Stats[edit | edit source]
The full set grants the following stats and bonuses (this includes the set bonus):
- 40 defense
- 25% increased damage
- 25% increased critical strike chance
- 10% increased movement speed
- Damage reduction is reduced by 15%
- +Max minions
- +40 max life and mana
- For each point of damage reduction removed, the player is granted additional damage and defense
- All projectiles have a 20% chance to explode into six electricity projectiles, dealing additional damage and inflicting Electrified.
- You will be able to generate Rogue Stealth while not attacking and not moving, up to a maximum of 140.
- Your damage reduction will be reduced by up to 16%. each point of damage reduction removed will give a 1% increase to damage and one point of defence.
- Gives a max stealth of 140
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This armor set is designed to make the player function as a glass cannon due to its low defense and damage reduction tradeoff ability in exchange for its high offensive boosts.