The Hallowed Judge is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions are met:
The Hallowed Judge additionally provides a Rematch option, which allows Titania to be fought more than once.
Unlike other Town NPCs, she will not retaliate when attacked by enemies, nor can she be harmed by enemies herself.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|36||Calamity is enabled.|
|16||Calamity is enabled.|
|3 75||Thorium is enabled.|
Names[edit | edit source]
The Hallowed Judge will always be named Titania.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Hm? You needed something? I am...mostly certain I can provide, young one..."
- "Greetings, child. May I help you in some way, or are you just here to say hello? In which case...hello to you too."
- "Thank you again for making this place for me. My dearest cabin broke down beyond repair after all the time I spent away..."
- "My hair is gray because I prefer it like that. Yes, you can call me "grandmother" if you so dearly wish."
- "...child, I am ageless...or so people believe. Why do you insist on this question?"
When Stylist is present:
- "Would...they be less intimidated by brown hair? Or perhaps- ah...greetings, child. Mind my ramblings none."
When Dryad is present:
- "Why does [Name of Dryad] insist the world must be pure? Light and dark are equally important..."
When Mechanic is present:
- "The tinkerer, [Name of Mechanic]...she's very good at her craft, you know. Thank her when you get the chance."
When Steampunker is present:
- "I do wish I understood these mechanisms that [Name of Steampunker] keeps showing me..."
During a Blood Moon (overrides all other dialogue):
- "...do you not have a vile beast or other opponent to be slaying? Might make things calmer..."
- "I've never been fond of evenings like these. Daeria always does get so violent..."
- "...go away. I don't want to hurt anyone. These nights seep into your very being and...change you in ways unlike any other."
During a Solar Eclipse:
- "Ah, the eclipse...it has been so long since I last saw these. It is a marvel, is it not?"
- "...it may benefit you to not wear anything bright out right now. Just a word of warning, child."
If the player is holding True Excalibur:
- "I thought that blade an old relic...it is good to see some still believe in it. Use it well, child."
If the player is holding The Purifier:
- "...I'm unsure if I should be impressed or concerned."
If the player has the Purity Break debuff:
- "A t o n e , s i n n e r ."
- "Mm...the eldest Dryad's home withers away...please, give it some thought, at least."
If The Devourer of Gods is currently alive:
- "Child, it cannot kill me, but are you certain it is wise to lure here the serpent to end all serpents?"
If Providence, the Profaned Goddess hasn't been defeated and the Dryad is present:
- "Could you perhaps convince the younger Silva to quiet down? Her attitude reminds me of...someone very frightening."
- "Oh, the things I would do to have you by my side now, sister..."
- "...leave me be. I am...having a panic attack, as you would call it."
When the player clicks Rematch:
- "...you wish to battle again? Very well. Find a gelatin of rainbow coloration and defeat it, and we shall begin anew."
When the player clicks Rematch again before killing a Rainbow Slime:
- "Did I not already tell you to go find a colorful blob of gel? You'd call it a Rainbow Slime, child."
When giving the player Disarray's End:
- "There you are...you have surprising patience for someone so willing to slaughter. I have a feeling you'll somehow make this world better...
...so please. Take my personal dagger, as I have little use for it nowadays. I'm sure you'll find it much more applicable as part of your arsenal than mine."
History[edit | edit source]
- Hallow requirement for housing reduced from 400 tiles to 150 tiles.
- Calamity-exclusive line related to the Dryad now only occurs if the Dryad is present.
- Can now properly be teleported to a Queen Statue.
- No longer takes damage from enemies.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
| Hardmode Enemies • Bosses • Friendly NPCs Characters:|