This is what is changed by Expanded Sentries.
- All existing sentry weapons along with the Crimson Rod, Nimbus Rod, and Clinger Staff have been converted into sentry damage weapons.
- DD2 armor and accessories now grant sentry damage instead of summon damage.
- Staff of the Frost Hydra now penetrates up to five times (without causing enemy hit immunity) and causes Frostburn on hit.
- Crimson Rod, Nimbus Rod, and Clinger Staff are no longer limited to one, two, and one summon at a time respective. They now operate on the user’s sentry limit.
- All non-DD2 sentries no longer expire during the Old One’s Army invasion.
- DD2 turrets can be used before defeating the Old One's Army for the first time. This had to be done due to hardcoding to be able to freely use this mod's sentries.
- Tier 2 and 3 DD2 helmets increases sentry limit by one.
- Tier 3 DD2 armor sets increases sentry limit by one.
- All vanilla sentry weapons now have auto reuse.