Wall of Steel
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- (1 per player)100%
The Wall of Steel is a hardmode boss. It is the Superhardmode trigger boss in Exxo Avalon. To summon it, you must drop a Hellbound Remote into lava once Golem has been defeated, and it can only be fought in The Underworld.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- It acts similarly to the Wall of Flesh. Upon spawning, it will also have a multitude of Mechanical Hungries. When the Wall of Steel is above 1/3 HP, it will shoot bouncing cursed fireballs and a spread of cursed flame balls from the top eye, and fire lasers from the bottom eye.
- Dropping the boss to 1/3 HP will change its AI; it will charge a large, high-damage laser and fire it from the center aperture. It will also shoot cursed flamethrowers from the top eye.
Aftermath[edit | edit source]
Upon death, Superhardmode begins. The main changes are:
- Oblivion Ore, Primordial Ore, Opal, Onyx, and Kunzite are generated.
- Hallowed Altars can be destroyed with The Banhammer or stronger.
- Comets can now spawn at midnight, and are made of Hydrolyth Ore.
- Various new enemies spawn.
- The Tropics biome is generated.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite being able to craft the Hellbound Remote before Golem has been defeated, the Wall of Steel cannot be spawned until Golem has been defeated in the same world.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Wall of Steel used to be a very widely talked-about idea for mods, although there was never an actual addition of this boss until now.
- This boss was originally purposed as the Superhardmode trigger for the now paused Exxo Avalon: Origins for Terraria 1.3.
- Unlike the Wall of Flesh, its top and bottom "eyes" do not look at the player.