|“Mutant Strikes Back”|
|Release date||September 30, 2019|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
|Fargo's Mod/Version history|
- 1 Additions
- 2 Changes
- 3 Eternity Mode Changes
Fargo's Soul Mod v1.0.0 served to add the final boss of Fargo's Soul Mod, the Mutant, as well as cross-compatibility support for the Shadows of Abaddon Mod. Additionally, the update revamped nearly every aspect of the mod, including Accessories, Eternity Mode, and bug fixes.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added Asthraltite Enchantment, Bismuth Enchantment, Blazing Brute Enchantment, Blightbone Enchantment, Cosmic Commander Enchantment, Dreadfire Enchantment, Eerie Enchantment, Exitum Lux Enchantment, Fallen Prince Enchantment, Flarium Enchantment, Frosthunter Enchantment, Lapis Enchantment, Marstech Enchantment, Nebulous Apprentice Enchantment, Prairie Enchantment, Quasar Enchantment, Space Junk Enchantment, Stellar Priest Enchantment, Void Warden Enchantment, Vulcan Reaper Enchantment
Force Accessories[edit | edit source]
- Added Soul of Two Realms
Other Additions[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
Vanilla[edit | edit source]
- Adamantite Enchantment split projectiles are now always friendly.
- Buffed Bee Enchantment Super Bee chance from 33% to 50%.
- Boreal Wood Enchantment snowballs now fire with swords correctly.
- Copper Enchantment now can affect enemies in water, and fixed lightning effect being needlessly hard to trigger.
- Chlorophyte Enchantment now spawns 5 Leaf Crystals instead of 1; Flower Boots effect is now carried on from Chlorophyte Enchantment onward.
- Buffed Frost Enchantment icicle respawn time from 5 seconds to 2 seconds; icicles spawn closer to the player, spawn quicker, and follow the cursor better.
- Fixed Frost Enchantment sometimes spawning more icicles than intended.
- Fixed Forbidden Enchantment damage bonus running out and making projectiles deal 0 damage, and removed bonus pierce.
- Gladiator Enchantment now can only activate once every second at max (every 0.5 seconds on Force of Will and further upgrades).
- Removed Jungle Enchantment mana steal, added doubled herb output, and increased duration of spore clouds.
- Buffed Miner Enchantment mining speed from 30% to 50%; all further upgrades increased dramatically.
- Adjusted recipe to now take either Gold or Platinum Pickaxe.
- Buffed Molten Enchantment inferno DOT from 10 to 20, increasing up to 80 as enemies get closer to the player.
- Removed Nebula Enchantment bonus attack speed effect.
- Ninja Enchantment First Strike now also activates with Rod of Discord, and fixed First Strike disappearing early.
- Added hotkey for throwing Smoke Bombs with Ninja Enchantment equipped.
- Obsidian Enchantment now only provides armor penetration in lava.
- Buffed number of Orichalcum Enchantment fireballs from 3 to 6, and increased speed they rotate around the player.
- Palm Wood Enchantment sentry will be replaced in a new location if you double tap ▼ Down again.
- Added Platinum Enchantment visual indicator of effect being triggered.
- Updated Pumpkin Enchantment description to now mention eating Pumpkin Pie will inflict Potion Sickness.
- Updated Shadewood Enchantment description to make its effect more clear.
- Fixed Shadow Enchantment Darkness targeting critters and town NPCs.
- Nerfed Shroomite Enchantment critical strike bonus from 4× damage to 3× damage.
- Buffed Silver Enchantment minion damage by 50%.
- Buffed Spider Enchantment critical strike damage from 10% to 20%, and fixed critical strikes dealing more damage than intended.
- Stardust Enchantment now increases Stardust Guardian damage by 5× and increases attack faster. It can now also continue to attack in stopped time.
- Changed Tiki Enchantment effect: now grants infinite temporary minions.
- Removed speed reduction on Tungsten Enchantment and now makes all weapons and projectiles larger.
- Removed Wood Enchantment being affected by the Guilty debuff.
- All vanilla Enchantments that scaled with a certain damage type will now scale with the player's highest damage type: Cactus Enchantment, Copper Enchantment, Pumpkin Enchantment, and Fossil Enchantment.
- Fixed certain Enchantments affecting town NPC attacks.
- Changed all spreads to be more circular, such as Cactus Enchantment, Jungle Enchantment, Cobalt Enchantment, and Spooky Enchantment effects.
- Changed recipes for Jungle Enchantment*, Miner Enchantment, Ninja Enchantment, Pumpkin Enchantment, and Spectre Enchantment*.
- Darksteel Enchantment now additionally provides 50% damage reduction at full health and immunity to Shackled.
- Durasteel Enchantment now additionally provides 90% damage reduction at full health and immunity to Shackled.
- Changed Flight Enchantment effect: now increases flight time by 100%.
- Changed Naga-Skin Enchantment effect: now increases attack speed by 20% while in water.
- Changed Sacred Enchantment effect: now increases health restored from healing potions by 50%.
- Changed Steel Enchantment effect: now provides 33% damage reduction at full health.
- Changed Thorium Enchantment effect: now occasionally spawns a short-lived Diverman upon hitting enemies.
- Changed White Knight Enchantment effect: now increases damage dealt to enemies that have attacked a town NPC.
- Removed Meteor Enchantment effect from Conduit Enchantment, Iron Enchantment effect from Steel Enchantment, and Spirit Trapper Enchantment effect from Spectre Enchantment.
- Fixed several inconsistencies in effects when Thorium Mod is enabled (effects from when Thorium Enchantments were mixed into vanilla Forces).
- Several Thorium Enchantments that scaled with a certain damage type will now scale with all damage types: Assassin Enchantment, Bronze Enchantment, Cryo-Magus Enchantment, Dread Enchantment, Feral-Fur Enchantment, Illumite Enchantment, Jester Enchantment, Lich Enchantment, Life Bloom Enchantment, Malignant Enchantment, Pyromancer Enchantment, Spirit Trapper Enchantment, Tide Hunter Enchantment, Tide Turner Enchantment, Valadium Enchantment, Warlock Enchantment, White Dwarf Enchantment, and Yew-Wood Enchantment.
- Changed recipes for Assassin Enchantment, Conduit Enchantment, Crier Enchantment.
- Changed all recipes for Calamity Mod Enchantments:
- Fixed all Calamity Enchantments freezing the player due to its latest update.
Force Accessories[edit | edit source]
Vanilla[edit | edit source]
- Red Riding Enchantment bonus damage to low-health enemy effect now carries over to Force of Will and further upgrades.
- Fixed Force of Wood not providing the effects of Force of Wood.
- Buffed Iron Enchantment magnet effect on Terra Force and further upgrades.
- Replaced "Force of Calamities" with Force of Desolation, Force of Devastation, and Force of the Apocalypse.
Soul Accessories[edit | edit source]
Vanilla[edit | edit source]
- Fixed World Shaper Soul missing the effects from Royal Gel.
- Fixed Soul of Dimensions and Flight Mastery Soul flight time not being infinite.
- Soul of Terraria no longer gains Palladium life steal, double mana star heals, or shadowflame aura.
- Adjusted Soul of the Siblings stat buffs.
- Soul of the Siblings no longer requires Eternal Energy and Soul of Eternity does.
- Soul of the Siblings no longer gives faster respawn during boss fights.
- Buffed Soul of Eternity defense and reworked its tooltip to be much shorter.
- Fixed Soul of the Universe and Soul of Eternity critical strike chance multipliers not working in multiplayer.
- Changed recipes for Supersonic Soul, Soul of Terraria*, Trawler Soul, and World Shaper Soul.
- Changed recipe for Soul of the Tyrant.
Other Changes[edit | edit source]
- Added an updated mod configuration allowing the ability to easily enable or disable Toggles.
- Added several new Toggles.
- Fixed Top Hat Squirrel's sprite clipping into the ground.
- Added a crafting recipe for them.
- Removed "Infinity Relic".
- Removed "Expert line" from some items.
- Updated all Soul and Force tooltips to include their full effects.
- Updated Boss Weapons to drop directly from the boss instead of their Treasure Bags.
- Eternity Mode now increases their drop rates.
- Moved Hell Zone and Blender to post-Duke Fishron EX; increased stats to compensate.
- Reduced dust when firing Destroyer Gun.
- Fixed Squeaky Toy causing crashes on servers.
- Fixed Hive Staff bees not properly dealing summon damage.
- Fixed Dark Star Cannon being unobtainable.
- Fixed Wall of Flesh dropping Slime King's Slasher instead of Flesh Hand.
Eternity Mode Changes[edit | edit source]
General Changes[edit | edit source]
- Added Mutant (boss)
- Added Lunatic Sigil and Mutant Scale
- Added sprites for Necromantic Brew and Sinister Icon.
- Removed delay between Old One's Army waves.
- Fake Hearts ignore defense and damage reduction.
- Fake Hearts have a custom death message.
- Reduced Squeaky Toy drop rate to 2%.
- Midas no longer duplicates coins in multiplayer.
- Reverse Mana Flow now halves magic weapon use speed, reduces magic damage by 150%, and deals less damage when using magic weapons.
- On hit effects such as those from Wretched Pouch or Lihzahrd Treasure Box can only activate every 20 ticks at most.
- Oceanic Maul no longer inflicts damage over time.
- Lava in The Underworld inflicts Shadowflame.
- Evil and Hallowed Cacti deal more damage and inflict Poisoned.
- Water in the Desert inflicts Slow.
- Water in the Dungeon inflicts Cursed.
- Water in the Granite Cave inflicts Weak.
- Water in the Marble Cave inflicts Broken Armor.
- Corruption and Crimson debuffs now occur in Pre-Hardmode.
- Snow inflicts Chilled at night in Pre-Hardmode; no longer inflicted if the player is in front of a background wall.
- Blood Moon inflicts Water Candle.
- Space suffocation mechanic functions underwater unless the player has Gills.
- Holding an Umbrella while raining will make the player immune to Wet.
- Lightning occasionally strikes if the player is Wet in Hardmode Rain.
- Nurse healing during a boss fight now causes the Recovering debuff.
- Nurse will now heal Creeper minions.
- Fused now always deals half of the player's maximum health.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- All Hardmode enemies that spawn in Pre Hardmode have reduced HP and damage, and now drop some Coins.
- Spider enemies spit webs more often.
- Black Recluses now have a 2% chance to drop Spider Egg.
- Reduced jump height of Sharks.
- Harpies now steal potions on hit.
- Truffle Worm can now drop from Mushroom biome enemies.
- The Corruption
- Eater of Souls now have a windup before their attack. They move slower and emit dust while travelling through tiles.
- The Crimson
- The Underworld
- Umbrella Slime now inflict Slime and Wet.
- Nerfed Goblin Thief to only steal the player's held item.
- Nerfed Snowman Gangsta fire rate.
- Nerfed Headless Horseman's thrown blade to spawn 6 Pumpkings from 12.
- Nerfed Krampus to only steal the player's held item and one accessory.
- Nerfed health of Celestial Pillars to 3×.
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- Added togglable recolors for all bosses when Eternity Mode is enabled.
- King Slime
- Reduced number of spikes produced when landing from jump.
- Now shoots aimed spikes at the player.
- Eye of Cthulhu
- Reduced spawn rate of Servant of Cthulhu.
- Reduced spawn amount of sickles when dashing; initial spread has less scythes.
- Removed scythe wall attack.
- Teleports behind you.
- No longer inflicts Stoned.
- Eater of Worlds
- Segments no longer drop loot before the boss is defeated.
- Brain of Cthulhu
- Queen Bee
- Bones now ignore tiles.
- Limbs now respawn with 25% life.
- Wall of Flesh
- Nerfed Crippled duration from attacks.
- Reduced reverse aura size.
- The Destroyer
- Only fires one star per shot instead of three.
- Increased dark star velocity.
- Now drops Iron Crates upon defeat.
- The Twins
- Skeletron Prime
- Nerfed fire rate of Leaf Crystals slightly.
- Gains a reverse aura of Ivy Venom in phase 2.
- Gains a second ring of Leaf Crystals in phase 2 that do not fire, but spiral in and out around Plantera.
- Leaf Crystals now have contact damage.
- Golem Fists instantly recover to full HP when brought below 50% HP (effectively unkillable).
- Golem Fists are immune to all debuffs.
- Golem has boosted horizontal speed outside the temple.
- Golem Head only breathes fire outside the temple.
- Nerfed Golem Head life regeneration to 300 per second.
- Nerfed Golem life regeneration to 420 per second.
- Buffed Pumpking's Cape drop rate from 4% to 10%.
- Ice Queen
- Buffed Ice Queen's Crown drop rate from 4% to 10%.
- Fixed ability to spawn as soon as Wall of Flesh was defeated.
- Now spawns when defeated in Old One's Army.
- Can despawn if summoned outside of the Old One's Army event.
- Lunatic Cultist
- Removed Ancient Doom damage buff to fix Prophecy's End doing over 400 damage.
- Seal is smaller.
- Duke Fishron
- Moon Lord
- Reduced damage resistance against Phantasm homing arrows and Aerial Bane to 33%.
- No longer fires socket Deathrays.
- Seal is smaller.
- Duke Fishron EX
- Halved health of Detonating Bubble EX.
- Now shoots Detonating Bubble EX while dashing in phases 1 and 2.
- Razorblade rings despawn twice as fast in phase 3.
- Drops Abominationn Voodoo Doll instead of Eternal Energy.