|“Return of Abominationn Hotfix 3”|
|Release date||Feb 20, 2020|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
|Fargo's Mod/Version history|
Fargo's Soul Mod v22.214.171.124served to further adjust various aspects of Eternity Mode.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Added recipe for Rune Orb.
- Computation Orb now affects non-magic weapons with the effects of Mana Sickness.
- Nerfed Dark Star Cannon damage from 70 to 30 and buffed chance to not consume ammo from 0% to 95%.
- Buffed Molten Enchantment to deal damage to all enemies, even if they are immune to On Fire.
Eternity Mode Changes[edit | edit source]
General Changes[edit | edit source]
- Ranged ammunition only contributes 20% of its damage to attacks.
- Decreased the following weapons' damage by 33%:
- Decreased the following weapons' damage by 50%:
- Removed enemy-specific resistances to the following weapons: Holy Arrows' stars, Aerial Bane, Phantasm, Razorpine
- Nerfed cooldown between Crystal Bullet splits from 15 ticks to 30 ticks.
- Water Bolt cannot be used until Skeletron has been defeated, and simply fires harmless water before then.
- Gravitation Potions can now block the Flipped debuff.
- Buffed Rainbow Slime minion debuff duration and added a spike attack.
- Fixed friendly Creepers taking damage from Rotten Eggs.
- Fixed Tribal Charm behaving weirdly with autofire while the toggle was disabled.
- Fixed Pumpkin Pie being consumable while the player is inflicted with the Mutant Nibble debuff.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- You must be closer to Celestial Pillars to hurt them (now 2500 units, was 4500 units)
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- Increased transparency.
- Reduced Eater of Souls life by 50% while Eater of Worlds is alive.
- Changed health trigger for Phase 2 to 75%.
- Changed rocket spreads, now shoot much more aggressively while spinning in Phase 2.
- Now leaves behind a trail of damaging Dicer mines in Phase 2.
- Attacks additionally inflict Broken Armor.
- Golem Head sprays a fan of lasers after each deathray dash
- Adjusted movement pattern slightly during nuke drop to increase dodging space.