250 post-Moon Lord
5000 post-Moon Lord
50 post-Moon Lord
- Not to be confused with the boss version of Abominationn.
Abominationn is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
- The Goblin Army has been defeated.
When threatened by enemies, he will defend himself by throwing glowing death sickles. If Moon Lord has been defeated, its death sickle becomes homing.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|40||If the world is in Expert Mode.|
|4||If King Slime has been defeated.|
|5||If Eye of Cthulhu has been defeated.|
|3||If Acid Rain has been defeated (with Calamity.)|
|5||If The Horde has been defeated (with GRealm).|
|1 (10 when Patient Zero has been defeated.)||If King Chicken's Royal Army has been defeated (With Redemption).|
|8||If The Tide has been defeated (With The Spirit Mod)|
|10||If Wall of Flesh has been defeated.|
|12||If Pirate Invasion has been defeated.|
|15||If Flying Dutchman and Pirate Invasion have been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|12||If any Mechanical Boss has been defeated.|
|15||If The Dark Mage has been defeated (Tier 3).|
|25||If The Ogre has been defeated.|
|40||If Betsy has been defeated.|
|15||If Martian Madness has been defeated.|
|15||If Pumpking has been defeated.|
|15||If Ice Queen has been defeated.|
|75||If Celestial Pillars have been defeated.|
Names[edit | edit source]
Abominationn can have the following names:
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Where'd I get my scythe from? Ask me later." (Only if world isn't in hardmode)
- "Where'd I get my scythe from? You'll figure it out." (Only if world is in hardmode)
- "I have defeated everything in this land... nothing can beat me."
- "Have you ever had a weapon stuck to your hand? It's not very handy."
- "What happened to Yoramur? No idea who you're talking about."
- "I sure wish I was a boss."
- "You wish you could dress like me? Ha! Maybe in 2020."
- "You ever read the ancient classics, I love all the fighting in them."
- "I'm a world class poet, ever read my piece about impending doom?" [sic]
- "You want swarm summons? Maybe next year."
- "Like my wings? Thanks, the thing I got them from didn't like it much."
- "Heroism has no place in this world, instead let's just play ping pong."
- "Why are you looking at me like that? Your fashion sense isn't going to be winning you any awards either."
- "No, you can't have my hat."
- "Embrace suffering... Wait what do you mean that's already taken?"
- "Your attempt to exploit my anger is admirable, but I cannot be angered."
- "Is it really a crime if everyone else does it." [sic]
- "Inflicting suffering upon others is the most amusing thing there is."
- "Irony is the best kind of humor, isn't that ironic?"
- "I like Cat... What do you mean who's Cat?"
- "Check the wiki if you need anything, the kirb is slowly getting up to par."
- "I've heard tales of a legendary Diver... Anyway what was that about a giant jellyfish?" [sic]
- "Overloaded events...? Maybe in 10 Fargo years."
- "It's not like I don't enjoy your company, but can you buy something?"
- "I have slain one thousand humans! Huh? You're a human? There's so much blood on your hands.."
- "That one guy, [Name of Mutant], he is my brother... I've fought more bosses than him." (Only if Mutant is present)
- "That one girl, [Name of Deviantt], she is my sister... I've defeated more events than her." (Only if Deviantt is present)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The quote "What happened to Yoramur? No idea who you're talking about." references to Yrimir, the NPC that Abominationn replaced.
- The quote "I've heard tales of a legendary Diver... Anyway what was that about a giant jellyfish?" refers to to the Diverman NPC from the Thorium Mod. The Diverman is captured within The Queen Jellyfish boss, and is freed when the boss is defeated.
- The name Wilta is a reference to the mod's creator, Fargowilta.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.1.1: (Mutant Mod v1.7) Abominationn now sells Overloader, Abdomination cancelling the Celestial Pillars event no longer gives the player free fragments.
- 1.1.0: Adjusted shop prices. Abominationn can now cancel events. NOTE: This can also cancel Yharon phase 1 completion!
- 1.0.0: Abominationn's sprite sheet fixed, new dialogue for the Abominationn when Eternity Mode is enabled.
- 1.0.0: (Mutant Mod v1.4.1) Several new names and pieces of dialogue added to the Abominationn.
- 0.7.3: Moved the Outsider's Portal to the Abominationn's shop.
- 0.5.9: Ogre and Betsy summons moved to the Abominationn's shop.
- 0.16.0: Dialogue quote changed from "2018" to "2019".
- 0.10.3: Fixed the Abominationn's shop
- 0.10.0: Added cross-mod content to The Abominationn's shop (Spirit, GRealm, Tremor)
- 0.9.5.4: Despawning bug fixed, name changed to Abominationn with 2 Ns.
- 0.9.5.0: Introduced.