|AI Type||Abominationn AI|
|Max Life||750,000 / 1,500,000|
|Debuff duration||5 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||You cannot heal at all|
|Debuff duration||5 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||The power of Eternity Mode compels you|
|Debuff duration||4 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||You don't quite fit into reality|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||You cannot control yourself|
|Debuff duration||10 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Cannot regenerate life|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- 100% (If certain criteria are met)
- 100% (If certain criterias are met)
- Not to be confused with the town NPC version of Abominationn.
See below for the Abominable Presence debuff inflicted by Abominationn.
Summoning[edit | edit source]
Abominationn does not spawn on its own and must be summoned by the player by using an Abominationn's Curse. Abominationn Town NPC will transform into the boss if present.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
Abominationn attacks the player with moves reminiscent of other event bosses. His attacks inflict a wide variety of Eternity Mode debuffs.
Attempting to go too far from Abominationn will inflict the player with God Eater until they return.
Expert Mode[edit | edit source]
Upon reaching 50% of its maximum health, Abominationn will create a large Abominable Seal as it enters its second phase. All players outside the seal are dragged back in.
Eternity Mode[edit | edit source]
In Eternity Mode, all of Abominationn's attacks inflict several debuffs including Abominable Fang, which applies the effects of the following debuffs:
Once the battle begins, all nearby players are afflicted with the Abominable Presence debuff for the duration of the fight. Abominable Presence reduces defense and damage reduction, lowers life regeneration and disables life steal.
Abominationn also heals back to full life while entering its second stage. In its second stage, it will begin using its strong paired attacks.
First stage[edit | edit source]
Abominationn follows a set pattern, repeating after completing the final attack:
- Summons a trio of invincible mini-Martian Saucers that orbit the player and fire spreads of lasers four times. While the saucers are orbiting, it will remain level with the player and throw scythes at them five times, each one splitting into bursts of 6 accelerating sickles. The sickles' trajectories are marked with an indicating beam. Once the attack ends, the saucers will continue orbiting and firing, but can now be shot down.
- Slows down and creates three sets of six large flaming scythes around itself, before shooting them at the player after a short delay.
- Dashes at the player five times, leaving a trail of accelerating sickles that fly in the same direction of the dash.
- Picks one of the following attacks to perform, cycling through them in order every attack cycle:
- Abominationn sprays three sets of eight sickle mines around itself three times in a diamond formation. Each sickle mine explodes into another spread of eight accelerating sickles.
- Creates a swarm of Super Flockos that rain down ice shards from above and fire rapid frost waves above themselves. The area directly beneath the boss is safe.
- Fires a rapid stream of lasers at the player while shooting five pairs of homing rockets.
Second stage[edit | edit source]
Abominationn continues using the attack cycle in the first stage, but all of its attacks are upgraded.
- Thrown scythes split into 8 sickles.
- Flaming scythes shoot out much further before flying at the player.
- Dashes leave additional sickles that fly out perpendicular to Abominationn's dash.
- Moves more aggressively during sickle mine spray.
- During ice shard rain, creates two additional Super Flockos that hover on either side of the player, shooting five spreads of ice waves.
- Fires two laser streams, trapping the player in between them while shooting five triplets of homing rockets.
In Eternity Mode, Abominationn additionally gains a new set of attacks that are used consecutively as pairs. The first pair is used after the first attack cycle is completed, and they alternate from then on.
- Pair 1:
- Creates a massive yellow laser sword and swings it in a wide arc, leaving behind trails of accelerating sickles. This attack is used twice in succession.
- Flies to the top of the arena, summons its sword, and drags it down the height of the arena, leaving trails of sickles that accelerate downwards. The area at the far end of the arena where Abominationn is and the very top of the arena are safe.
- Pair 2:
- Shoots two lines of scythes that rotate in both directions, with gaps in the rows for players to dodge with. Once the scythes have completed one full revolution, they will transform into sickles and accelerate towards the player. Both the scythe rows and sickles are indicated by warning beams.
- Flies back and forth across the arena, firing extremely large deathrays in its wake. It will pause between the two charges.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Force of Cosmos is very useful for its dash utility and damage reduction in Solar Shield, life regen and damage boost in Nebula Boosters, and the ability to attack Abominationn with impunity for a short period by stopping time.
- Terra Force is also extremely useful due to its Tin Crit effect granting highly increased critical strike chance by attacking the boss. Its Iron Magnet synergizes with Force of Cosmos by allowing collection of Nebula Boosters from very far distances.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
|Abominationn's sprite as seen during April Fools 2020.|
- The song that plays during Abominationn's battle is Stigma by Sakuzyo.
- Abominationn's sweeping deathray attacks resemble Flandre Scarlet's spell card "Taboo 'Laevatein'" from Touhou Project: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.
- The Super Flocko attack and its manner of dodging are a reference to Cirno's spell card "Ice Sign 'Icicle Fall'" (Easy) from Touhou Project: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.
- Abominationn's sprite was temporarily changed to Yrimir, the NPC that he originally replaced, for April Fools 2020.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.2.0: Introduced.