|Champion of Life||1||40%|
It is themed after Bee armor and when equipped, allows any piercing attacks to spawn bees on hit. This effect doesn't work on segemented enemies such as Worms. In addition, it has the effects of the Hive Pack and summons a Baby Hornet pet.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While the Bee Enchantment has a rarity of 3, it does not use the standard orange color for its item name. Instead, it uses a custom color (#FFC300 ●).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tooltip is a reference to the opening of The Bee Movie.
- The symbol on the Bee Enchantment resembles a bee.
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Reworked and retiered.
- 1.1.1: Recipe updated.
- 1.1.0: Effect now works with Wasp projectiles.
- 1.0.0: Super Bee chance increased from 33% to 50%.
- 0.7.0: Recipe updated.
- 0.6.0: Effect reworked:
- Bees no longer always ignore defense, now may become Mega Bees.
- Moved to post-Plantera.
- 0.10.3: Introduced.