Ceiling of Moon Lord
Summoning[edit | edit source]
The Ceiling of Moon Lord does not spawn on its own and must be summoned by the player by using Pandora's Box while standing on a Luminite Brick platform while simultaneously standing in front of a wall made of Flesh Block Walls.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
Like its name would imply, the Ceiling of Moon Lord behaves like a combination of a vertical Wall of Flesh and the Moon Lord, constantly moving downwards and trying to crush the player while launching attacks from its main body. If the player tries to move too far from it in any direction or above it, they will be teleported underneath it. If it reaches the end of the world, it will instantly kill any players that try to go above it with the same death message as when the Wall of Flesh reaches the end of the world, before despawning.
- Fires phantasmal bolts from its two eyes, which increase in fire rate as the Ceiling loses health.
- Releases a large swarm of Phantasmal Eyes from its eyeballs, which float upwards before homing in on the player.
- Creates Phantasmal Spheres that linger in place and then dive at the player.
- Fires a huge sweeping death ray from its mouth.
Below 50% life, all of Ceiling of Moon Lord's attacks occur much more often. Its phantasmal bolts and rate of descent also scale with life, becoming extremely fast at 10% life and below.
The Ceiling of Moon Lord despawns all piercing projectiles that come in contact with its main body.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- So long as Ceiling of Moon Lord is alive, players that die and respawn will be instantly teleported back to it. The fight is forced to continue until Ceiling of Moon Lord exits the map.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While the boss is active, the vanilla track Moon Lord will play.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.9: Introduced.