Champion of Earth
"The core of the planet rumbles..."
Summoning[edit | edit source]
Attacks[edit | edit source]
Champion of Earth’s attacks are all based on the Force of Earth’s enchantments.
Expert Mode[edit | edit source]
Only gains boosted stats.
Eternity Mode[edit | edit source]
Its phase 2 attacks are stronger.
First phase[edit | edit source]
The Champion of Earth consists of a vulnerable head and two invincible hands that it uses to attack. The hands cannot be damaged, but will block all projectiles that collide with them. The hands will only deal contact damage when in a clenched position.
Champion of Earth follows a set pattern, repeating after completing the final attack:
- Uses its fists to try punching the player several times.
- Vertically waves its hands next to the player with varying speed while shooting out accelerating orichalcum petals from them.
- Puts its fists together, then rams them into the ground multiple times, causing several fire geysers to erupt around.
- Shoots out fireballs from its mouth while somewhat blocking the player’s sides with its hands.
- Horizontally waves its hands over its own head, shooting out large, accelerating crystal clumps from them.
Champion of Earth goes into phase 2 after reaching 50% health.
Second phase[edit | edit source]
At the start of this phase, Champion of Earths crosses its hands, then regains all its lost health back before continuing the fight.
Champion’s 1st phase attacks are improved as follows:
- The fists move faster when punching.
- The orichalcum petals are fired more rapidly.
- The fist slams occur faster.
- The hands clench into fists during the fireball attack, inflicting contact damage.
- The crystal clumps are fired more rapidly.
In Eternity Mode, it has further improvements:
- The fists create chain reaction explosions after completing a punch.
- The orichalcum petals split after travelling far enough and go faster.
- The fist slams creates life orbs that home onto the player loosely.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The music that plays during Champion of Earth's battle is Ordeal by Sakuzyo.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.9: Introduced.