Champion of Nature
"A verdant wind is blowing..."
Summoning[edit | edit source]
Attacks[edit | edit source]
The Champion of Nature consists of six heads and a main body that deals no contact damage - all parts can be attacked and multiple can be hit at once, but the heads will take reduced compared to the body. Its attacks are all based on the Force of Nature’s enchantments, which each of its heads represent. The Champion walks towards the player between every head attack, and all head attacks are chosen at random (bar the head which has attacked before). All of the head attacks last roughly 5 seconds.
- The (Crimson) red head hovers directly above the player, dropping bursts of ichor every so often.
- The (Molten) orange head forms a circle of dust, then follows the player loosely before exploding after a duration, dealing damage within that circle’s radius and releasing a ring of fireballs.
- The (Rain) yellow head follows the player, then shoots multiple rain clouds over their head, which linger for a while and drop damaging rain.
- The (Frost) cyan head spawns clusters of icicles, then shoots them in a V-shaped burst around the player's current position.
- The (Chlorophyte) green head forms a spinning ring of leaf crystals around itself, then follows the player around.
- The (Shroomite) blue head shoots bursts of bullets at the player, which stop midway before redirecting at the player’s new current location.
After attacking 3 times with its heads, it jumps at the player’s location 2 times before attacking with its heads again. The jumps are the only time when the body can cause contact damage, as it makes an explosion on impact.
Expert Mode[edit | edit source]
Now attacks with 2 heads at once, with a few set combinations.
- Molten + Crimson
- Molten + Shroomite
- Molten + Frost
- Chlorophyte + Crimson
- Chlorophyte + Icicle
- Chlorophyte + Rain
- Shroomite + Crimson
- Shroomite + Frost
- Shroomite + Rain
Eternity Mode[edit | edit source]
Gains a large aura arena and a new attack in between its 2 jumps. After the first jump, the 6 heads will spread out and, after a brief charge time, shoot deathrays at a point above the main body. These will then rotate, sweeping upwards and to the sides until they reach their initial angle again.
If the player gets outside the aura, Champion of Nature will jump to their location at extremely high speed and immediately start a new head attack.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is the only Champion with a semi-randomized attack pattern
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The music that plays during Champion of Nature's battle is Ordeal by Sakuzyo.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.9: Introduced.