Champion of Spirit
|AI Type||Champion of Spirit AI|
|Damage||125 / 250|
|Max Life||550,000 / 1,100,000|
~50%Damage reduction on hands
"A strong spirit stirs..."
Summoning[edit | edit source]
Attacks[edit | edit source]
Champion of Spirit’s attacks are all based on the Force of Spirit’s enchantments.
Expert Mode[edit | edit source]
Only gains boosted stats.
Eternity Mode[edit | edit source]
- Gains a small aura arena where it grabs players if they go outside of it for too long.
- Gains a third phase at 1 health.
First phase[edit | edit source]
Champion of Spirit follows a set pattern of attacks, repeating after completing the final attack. Its four hands do contact damage (except when transitioning between attacks) but can be attacked, although they'll take reduced damage compared to the body.
- Spits out multiple gravity affected bone crosses while shooting sandnadoes at the player’s current location that form shortly after.
- Begins waving its hands around and trying to grab the player with one of them. If it successfully grabs the player, it will pull them towards itself and drain their life force, dealing heavy constant damage while healing itself for a huge amount of HP. While grabbed, the player can mash the movement keys to break free early.
- Spawns multiple groups of hallowed swords around itself, which launch themselves towards the player shortly after and stick into walls as temporary hazards.
- Forms a protective shield that protects it from damage and reflects all non-minion projectiles, then shoots spreads of accelerating hands at the player while summoning homing shadowflames around them.
Champion of Spirit immediately goes into phase 2 after reaching 66% health.
Second phase[edit | edit source]
Champion’s 1st phase attacks are improved as follows:
- The tornado shots now alternate between predictive and non-predictive.
- Now shoots spectral orbs that try to home into the player after some time.
- Now shoots rings of hands alongside the swords.
- Spits bone crosses during the shield attack.
Champion of Spirit goes into phase 3 after reaching 1 health in Eternity Mode.
Third phase[edit | edit source]
Champion of Spirit becomes invincible for a few seconds, then enters a last stand similar to its hand grab attack. It will also have an additional hand trying to grab the player at all times, shoots tornados and spits bone crosses. If it manages to grab the player and leech their health, it will go back into its second phase, but will not go back to its third phase when it reaches 1 health again.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The music that plays during Champion of Spirit's battle is Ordeal by Sakuzyo.
- The Champion of Spirit's design draws heavy comparisons to the Generation 5 Pokemon Cofagrigus. Before it was recolored to be purple, it used to be primarily gold and blue, making the similarity even more apparent.
- The Champion of Spirit is inspired by the scrapped Mirage Mallah boss from Calamity Mod.