Champion of Terra
"The stones tremble around you..."
Summoning[edit | edit source]
Attacks[edit | edit source]
Champion of Terra’s attacks are all loosely based on the Terra Force’s enchantments.
Expert Mode[edit | edit source]
Only gains boosted stats.
Eternity Mode[edit | edit source]
- Gains a second phase when it reaches 10% health.
First phase[edit | edit source]
The Champion of Terra is generally always trying to ram into the player, but it also follows a set pattern of attacks, teleporting for each of them, then repeating after completing the final attack:
- Rams directly onto the player’s current location, while shooting fireballs on both of its sides.
- Charges the player in a zig-zagging motion, creating an explosion of lightning and fireballs at the peak of each turn.
- Does a huge U-turn around the player, shooting fireballs in the middle.
- Shoots out multiple groups of fireballs over itself, which then home into the player.
- Circles the player, trapping them inside, then shoots out a homing electro ball that gradually grows in size before exploding into a ring of lightning bolts.
Its head is its only vulnerable point, as all other segments take 1 damage from all attacks.
Champion of Terra goes into phase 2 after reaching 10% health in Eternity Mode.
Second phase[edit | edit source]
Champion of Terra loses all its segments, which each turn into electro balls that linger for the rest of the fight. Its head grows much bigger and moves around faster, but more sloppily. It will try to ram players, periodically fire lightning bolts, and occasionally shoot the same electro ball it used in its circling attack.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The music that plays during Champion of Terra's battle is Ordeal by Sakuzyo.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.9: Introduced.