Champion of Timber
|AI Type||Champion of Timber AI|
|Damage||130 / 260|
|Max Life||180,000 / 360,000|
|Debuff duration||10 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Weapons dulled by the slaying of innocent critters|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
"You are surrounded by the rustling of trees..."
Summoning[edit | edit source]
Attacks[edit | edit source]
Expert Mode[edit | edit source]
Only gains boosted stats.
Eternity Mode[edit | edit source]
- Gains a second phase after its fake out death.
First phase[edit | edit source]
Champion of Timber follows a set pattern, jumping towards the player between every attack, then repeating after completing the final attack:
- Shoots multiple clusters of gravity affected acorns at the player.
- Summons initially immobile snowballs above its head, before launching them at the player in a stream.
- Launches multiple Top Hat Squirrels around. While they do no contact damage, they will explode when slain or after a bit of time, sending their souls towards the player.
- Summons more snowballs that act identically to the prior attack.
- Grabs the player with a hook and summons a shadowflame aura around itself, which explodes after a few seconds and hurts the player if they are still within the aura.
- Below 66% HP, summons a Palm Tree turret that lingers for the rest of this phase, firing spreads of acorns and leaping at the player if they get too far. Summons a second one below 33% HP.
Champion of Timber goes into phase 2 after "dying" in Eternity Mode.
Second phase[edit | edit source]
Champion of Timber becomes a floating head in this phase, gaining new attacks and mobility.
- Launches a large Top Hat Squirrel that explodes shortly after, creating a laser rain that only gets stopped by Champion of Timber itself or blocks.
- Shoots faster clusters of acorns.
- Spawns multiple fake trees on the ground, which then launch multiple acorns upwards, their velocity depending on how high the player currently is.
- Bursts out multiple inoffensive hooks in the general direction of the player, which then light up in flames, hurting the player if they are over any of them.
- Shoots more acorn clusters.
- Launches 5 streams of gravity affected snowballs upwards, which start out translucent and inoffensive before becoming fully opaque and dangerous.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The music that plays during Champion of Timber's battle is Ordeal by Sakuzyo.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.9: Introduced.