Champion of Will
"Metallic groans echo from the depths..."
Summoning[edit | edit source]
Attacks[edit | edit source]
Champion of Will’s attacks are all loosely based on the Force of Will’s enchantments.
Expert Mode[edit | edit source]
Only gains boosted stats.
Eternity Mode[edit | edit source]
- Its bomb attack now creates a rather small razorblade arena border, which lingers until it shoots another bomb.
- Its third phase transition spawns 12 spears instead of 6.
First phase[edit | edit source]
Champion of Will follows a set pattern, repeating after completing the final attack:
- Performs 4 diagonal dashes towards the player, which it also does after every other attack.
- Launches a bomb that creates 2 deathrays crossing at its position.
- Spawns a group of spears above itself, after which it launches them at the player.
- Shoots a bunch of somewhat homing fireballs while staying next to the player.
Champion of Will goes into phase 2 after reaching 66% health.
Second phase[edit | edit source]
At the start of this phase, Champion of Will encases itself in a gold shell for 8 seconds and shoots a x-cross deathray bomb, then spawns 6 spears that close in the player in a circle pattern around them, which it does until it is uncased.
Champion’s 1st phase attacks are improved as follows:
- Its bomb is improved, also shooting several razorblades that circle around the bomb’s former location while moving outwards, both clockwise and counter-clockwise.
- Now spawns even more spears, shooting each group in quick succession.
- Its fire breath attack is accompanied with a giant deathray that is telegraphed at the player’s current position for 1 second.
Champion of Will goes into phase 3 after reaching 33% health.
Third Phase[edit | edit source]
Champion of Will performs the same actions as it did while entering its second phase, then resumes the attacks, which are also further improved.
- Its charges now create a short-lived trail of stationary fireballs.
- Its bomb shoots another denser, but slower wave of razorblades.
- Now spawns even more spears.
- Its fire breath is accompanied with even more deathrays, each appearing in quick succession.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The music that plays during Champion of Will's battle is Ordeal by Sakuzyo.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.9: Introduced.