It is themed after Copper armor and when equipped grants attacks the chance to spawn lightning which chains to nearby enemies, dealing damage and inflicting a damage over time debuff. This lightning scales with magic damage.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Video Tutorial[edit | edit source]
Here's a little video on how to craft this enchantment
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While the Copper Enchantment has a rarity of 3, it does not use the standard orange color for its item name. Instead, it uses a custom color (#D56617 ●).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The symbol on the Copper Enchantment resembles a lightning bolt.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.9: Rework
- 1.1.1: Removed effects of Copper Buckler.
- Recipe changed.
- Increased bonuses against wet enemies.
- Moved to Pre-Hardmode.
- Added a cooldown between chain lightnings, but the damage of lightning increased.
- Moved to Hardmode.