Eater of Worlds (Eternity Mode)
When you hurt the world eater, its segments will break off as smaller eaters. Don't let them pile up!
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Eater of Worlds is a worm boss with 50 segments. Upon killing any of its body segments, it'll split into smaller worms with their own heads. Each head segment has a short-ranged cursed flamethrower, and body segments can periodically fire a barrage of Cursed Flames near the player's position. These Cursed Flames will stay still for a moment, then redirect themselves towards the player.
The Eater of Worlds will also periodically gather under the player and then lunge upwards, followed by a u-turn and coming back down. While performing this attack, the heads take very little damage and the worms temporarily gain the ability to fly while positioning.
Debuffs[edit | edit source]
|Eater of Worlds||Cursed Inferno|
|Cursed Flame||Cursed Inferno|
Segments[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike in Expert Mode, segments don't drop Demonite Ore and Shadow Scales, but instead Eater of Worlds drops more of these materials on defeat to compensate.
- Eater of Worlds cannot fire Cursed Flames throughout the u-turn attack.
- Cursed Flames shot by segments are transculent and don't deal damage before redirecting themselves.
- The Eater of Worlds drops Wormy Food on spawn if it hasn't been defeated yet.
- If Skeletron is defeated, the Eater of Worlds can naturally spawn in The Corruption.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If the Eternity Mode Recolors option is turned on in the Mod Configurations menu, it resembles The Crimson.