|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
|Tooltip||'Gold makes the world go round'|
Your attacks inflict Midas
Press the Gold hotkey to be encased in a Golden Shell
You will not be able to move or attack, but will be immune to all damage
Effects of Greedy Ring
Summons a pet Parrot
|Debuff duration||2 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Drop more money on death|
It is themed after Gold armor and when equipped, grants the player the ability to encase themselves in a golden shell by pressing the Turn Gold hotkey. This shell grants invulnerability, but at the cost of being unable to move or attack. This effect lasts 10 seconds and has a 50 second cooldown, starting when the effect ends. In addition, the player's attacks inflict the Midas debuff. It also provides the effects of Greedy Ring and summons a Parrot pet.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While the Gold Enchantment has a rarity of 5, it does not use the standard pink color for its item name. Instead, it uses a custom color (#E7B21C ●).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The symbol on the Gold Enchantment resembles a Gold Coin or Lucky Coin.
- The item's effect is inspired by the item Zhonya's Hourglass from the game League of Legends.
History[edit | edit source]
- Recipe updated.
- Removed effects of Gold Aegis.
- 1.1.0: Golden Shell duration increased and cooldown decreased.
- 0.6.0: No longer gains damage based on coin count, instead uses a hotkey to turn golden and ignore damage.