Recipe[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While the Lead Enchantment has a rarity of 1, it does not use the standard blue color for its item name. Instead, it uses a custom color (#46485D ●).
- The Lead Poison debuff deals less damage to the Eater of Worlds.
- This enchantment requires total of 94 lead bars, or 282 lead ores.\
- Additionly, it also uses 3 woods of any type.
- Sulphur Butterfly can be caught in the Forest during Daytime.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.2.1: Lead Poisoning can only infect 2 enemies per second and deals less damage to the Eater of Worlds. Can now spread through tiles again.
- 1.2.0: Removed ability for lead poisoning to spread to enemies through tiles.
- 1.1.1: Removed effects of Lead Shield.
- 0.7.0: Lead Poisoning no longer slows enemies and no longer spreads to projectile NPCs like Water Spheres.
- 0.6.0: Lead Poisoning now spreads to nearby enemies.