|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
|Tooltip||'Now you see me, now you don’t'|
Throw a smoke bomb to teleport to it and gain the First Strike Buff
Using the Rod of Discord will also grant this buff
First Strike ensures your next attack is a crit dealing 3x damage
|Buff tooltip||Your next attack will be enhanced|
It is themed after Ninja armor and when equipped has the following effects:
- Grants the ability to throw a smoke bomb by pressing the Throw Smoke Bomb key. When the smoke bomb lands, the player will teleport to it and gain the First Strike buff.
- Using the Rod of Discord will also grant this buff
- First Strike enhances the next attack:
- Melee weapons - The next hit will be a guaranteed crit which deals 3x damage
- Projectile weapons - 3 projectiles will be fired instead of 1
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While the Ninja Enchantment has a rarity of 2, it does not use the standard green color for its item name. Instead, it uses a custom color (#48494D ●).
- Pressing Throw Smoke Bomb will consume a Smoke Bomb from the player's inventory. If no Smoke Bombs are present, the key will have no effect.
- Unlike other projectile weapons, the First Strike buff will cause the Laser Machinegun to have 3 times the projectiles for every round which can be exceptionally powerful.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The symbol on the Ninja Enchantment resembles a shuriken.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.9: Rework
- 1.2.0: Smoke Bombs now collide on tiles.
- Now consumes Smoke Bombs from the player's inventory.
- Smoke Bomb cannot be thrown whilst attacking.
- Recipe changed.
- First Strike now granted after throwing a Smoke Bomb, and remains active until the next attack, which will be enhanced.
- 0.6.0: Recipe changed.
- 0.10.3: Introduced.