Pandora's Box is a summoning item which summons a few random NPCs on use. In the day, the NPCs will often consist of Critters along with weaker Pre-Hardmode enemies. There is also a small chance of summoning NPC vendors such as Travelling Merchant or Skeleton Merchant. At night, the NPCs will always be hostile, often consist of stronger Hardmode enemies, and there is an increased chance of summoning a boss.
If playing with other mods it will spawn mod bosses and enemies that drop their respective items, possibly making the game unbalanced
It can be purchased from Deviantt anytime while the Fargo's DLC Mod is installed for 10 .
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.0: Can no longer spawn Martian Probes before Golem has been defeated.
- 1.1.1: Bosses now only spawn in Hardmode.
- 0.7.0: Can no longer spawn any of the Celestial Pillars.
- 0.6.0: Reworked:
- No longer exclusively summons bosses
- Now summons random NPCs (including bosses)
- 0.0.1.0: Introduced