Queen Bee (Eternity Mode)
|AI Type||Queen Bee AI|
44 stinger, bee swarm
The queen bee will summon her progeny for backup. She's harder to hurt while they're there, so take them out first.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Queen Bee has many attack patterns, some of which are dependant on her current health:
- She will horizontally align herself with the player and dash several times.
- She will hover around the player and spawn Bees and Hornets.
- She will rapidly fire stingers at the player, while occasionally firing a ring of stingers from herself. Under 50% health, the stinger ring will no longer happen.
- At 66% health, she will spawn one Royal Servant, which repeatedly does the aformentioned dash attack until it is killed. At 33% health, she spawns two Royal Servants
- Under 50% health, she gains two attacks:
So long as any Royal Subject is alive, Queen Bee takes 50% less damage from all sources.
Debuffs[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The fire rate of Bee Hives decreases if any Royal Servants are alive.
- Queen Bee drops an A Bee In My Nation on spawn if it hasn't been defeated yet.
- Queen Bee can naturally spawn in the Jungle during Hardmode.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If the Eternity Mode Recolors option is turned on in the Mod Configurations menu, it resembles early concept art for the boss.