(If the conditions are met)
- The world is in Pre-Hardmode and Eternity Mode is activated.
- The Deviantt has not been defeated in the world before.
- The player does not trigger any immunity frames during the fight at all; this includes taking any damage, dodges such as ones from the Black Belt, or dashing into an enemy using the Shield of Cthulhu.
Upon use, the player will throw the weapon like a boomerang, spawning homing hearts and small, spinning deathrays. The weapon can be thrown infinite times and will deal melee damage with the left cick. Right-clicking with the weapon will temporarily summon the Deviantt's spirit, which will use the weapon identically to how it's used in her boss battle, dealing summoner damage.
Its best modifier is Godly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This weapon is considered a "cheat weapon" due to it being as strong, if not stronger than, post-Mutant weapons intentionally, despite it being obtainable in pre-hardmode.
- This is slightly balanced out by the secrecy of the weapon and how difficult it is to obtain legitimately.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.9: Introduced