True Mutant armor

From Terraria Mods Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Soul of the Siblings (Fargo's Mod).png
Embrace eternity...
Eternity Mode-Only Content: This information applies only to Eternity Mode and Eternity Mode worlds.
True Mutant armor
  • True Mutant armor equipped
Statistics
TypeArmorSet
Defense170
Set BonusPhantasmal Spheres shoot deathrays at nearby enemies
Abominationn's Visage fights alongside you
Your attacks inflict God Eater and Hellfire
You erupt into a massive deathray when revived
20% increased weapon use speed
Grants BuffMutant Power.pngMutant Power
Buff tooltipThe power of Mutant is with you
Inflicts DebuffMutant Rebirth.pngMutant Rebirth
Debuff duration2 minutes
Debuff tooltipDeathray revive is recharging
RarityRarity Level: 11
Sell1 Platinum Coin.png 70 Gold Coin.png (set)

True Mutant Armor is a craftable Post-Moon Lord armor set only available in Eternity Mode, crafted from Mutant Scales, Eternal Energy, and a full set of Mutant vanity. It takes a total of 35 Abominable Scales, 35 Eternal Energy, and a full set of Mutant vanity to craft a full suit.

It consists of a True Mutant Head, True Mutant Body and True Mutant Pants.

The True Mutant Head gives 50 defense, 50% increased damage, 20% increased critical strike chance, increases maximum number of minions by 10, increases maximum number of sentries by 10, 25% reduced mana usage, and a 25% chance to not consume ammo. The True Mutant Body gives 70 defense, 70% increased damage, 30% increased critical strike chance, +200 maximum health, +200 maximum mana, 30% increased damage reduction, and drastically increases the player's life regeneration. The True Mutant Pants gives 50 defense, 50% increased damage, 20% increased critical strike chance, 40% increased movement speed, 40% increased melee speed, and grants the ability to hover by holding the ▼ Down and Jump keys simultaneously.

A full set provides a total of 170 defense, 170% increased damage, 70% increased critical strike chance, increases maximum number of minions by 10, increases maximum number of sentries by 10, 25% reduced mana usage, a 25% chance to not consume ammo, +200 maximum health, +200 maximum mana, 30% increased damage reduction, drastically increases the player's life regeneration, 40% increased movement speed, 40% increased melee speed, and grants the ability to hover by holding the ▼ Down and Jump keys simultaneously.

Its set bonus makes the player's attacks inflict the God Eater and Hell Fire debuffs onto enemies, allows the player to instantly be revived to maximum health upon taking fatal damage—the revival effect can only be active every 2 minutes so it does not provide infinite avoidance of death, increases the player's weapon use speed by 20%, and spawns both a ring of Phantasmal Spheres around the player as well as Abominationn's Visage. The Phantasmal Spheres will fire Phantasmal Deathrays in the direction of the nearest enemy, and Abominationn's Visage locks onto enemies and fires Abominationn Scythes, which pierce targets and loop back before exploding into a spread of Abominationn Sickles. Both the Abominationn Scythes and the Abominationn Sickles inflict the Mutant Nibble and Shadowflame debuffs on hit.

Set[edit | edit source]

True Mutant Head
  • True Mutant Head item sprite
Stack digit 1.png
Statistics
TypeArmor
Defense50
Body slotHelmet
Tooltip50% increased damage and 20% increased critical strike chance
Increases max number of minions and sentries by 10
25% reduced mana usage
25% chance not to consume ammo
Sell50 Gold Coin.png
True Mutant Body
  • True Mutant Body item sprite
Stack digit 1.png
Statistics
TypeArmor
Defense70
Body slotShirt
Tooltip70% increased damage and 30% increased critical strike chance
Increases max life and mana by 200
Increases damage reduction by 30%
Drastically increases life regen
Sell70 Gold Coin.png
True Mutant Pants
  • True Mutant Pants item sprite
Stack digit 1.png
Statistics
TypeArmor
Defense50
Body slotPants
Tooltip50% increased damage and 20% increased critical strike chance
40% increased movement and melee speed
Hold ▼ Down and Jump to hover
Sell50 Gold Coin.png

Crafting[edit | edit source]

Recipes[edit | edit source]

Notes[edit | edit source]

  • Although this armor set is in Fargo's Soul Mod, it cannot be obtained without Fargo's Mutant Mod also being enabled, as the Mutant vanity can only be obtained with the latter installed.
  • While the True Mutant armor has a rarity of 11, it does not use the standard purple color for its item name. Instead, it alternates between two custom colors (#FF3399 and #0033FF).

History[edit | edit source]

Fargo's Soul Mod:
Slime King's Slasher (Fargo's Mod).png Weapons • Squeaky Toy (Fargo's Mod).png Accessories • True Mutant Body (Fargo's Mod).png Armor • Sands of Time (Fargo's Mod).png Tools • Celestial Seal (Fargo's Mod).png Consumables • Top Hat Squirrel (Fargo's Mod).png Town NPCs • Mutant's Gift (Fargo's Mod).png Eternity Mode • Forbidden Enchantment (Fargo's Mod).png Guides