|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
|Tooltip||'Tear into reality'|
Double tap down to toggle stealth, reducing chance for enemies to target you but slowing movement
When entering stealth, spawn a vortex that draws in enemies and projectiles
When in stealth, your own projectiles will not be sucked in
Summons a pet Companion Cube
It is themed after Vortex armor and, when equipped, summons a Companion Cube pet and grants the player the ability to enter stealth mode, akin to the stealth mode provided from the Vortex armor's set bonus, by double tapping S. In stealth mode, enemy detection is decreased and ranged damage stats are heavily increased at the cost of movement speed. Unlike the Vortex armor set bonus, entering stealth mode will create a vortex that draws in nearby enemies and inflicts large amounts of damage.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While the Vortex Enchantment has a rarity of 10, it does not use the standard red color for its item name. Instead, it uses a custom color (#00F4A8 ●).
- The vortex deals roughly 50 ranged damage, can critical hit, and attracts enemies roughly 10 blocks away in all directions.
- Since it deals ranged damage, the vortex benefits from accessories and armor that increase ranged stats accordingly.
- The player will always have to double tap down in order to activate the vortex, regardless of set bonus preferences in the in-game settings.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The symbol on the Vortex Enchantment resembles a Vortex Fragment.