|AI Type||Mantid Matriarch AI|
|Damage||200 / 300|
|Max Life||180000 / 313000|
|Defense||160 / 299|
While the boss is alive, her own music will play.
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The boss has two movesets, depending on where the player is. If the player is on the ground, the Mantid Matriarch will walk along the ground after the player. If the player is flying, the Mantid Matriarch will unfurl her wings and fly after the player. If the player flies too far above the Jungle, the Mantid Matriarch will lock on to the player and continuously attack until the player returns to the Jungle.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- The Mantid Matriarch will constantly swing her scythes at the player, trying to deal contact damage.
- She will spit eggs from her mouth directly downwards at the player.
- She will also fire green afterimages of scythes at the player.
- The Mantid Matriarch will constantly spawn Baby Mantids and Baby Warrior Mantids to attack the player during the fight.
- At 50% HP, she will spawn a circle of five Healer Mantids to heal her, and again at 25% HP.
Summons[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Build an arena using Lihzahrd Bricks to extend the Jungle to have a larger range to fight the Matriarch.
History[edit | edit source]
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced.