|Damage||16 / 32 Contact |
20 / 40 Scales
24 / 48 Blue Orbs
20 / 40 Butterflies
32 / 64 Red Bullets
|Max Life||2800 / 3920|
|Defense||7 / 9|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Eternity Larva does not spawn naturally. Instead, she can be summoned by using a Yellow Swallowtail Butterfly during the day.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Eternity Larva alternates between a movement phase and an attack phase. In her attack phase, she attacks using one of three spellcards, depending on her remaining health:
- Scale Sign "Scattering Scales" Eternity shoots salvos of butterfly scales in multiple directions, while occasionally shooting a slow-moving blue orbs downwards.
- Butterfly Sign "Butterfly Dream": Butterflies move outwards from Eternity's position, forming a circle.
- Butterfly Sign "Fluttering Summer": Eternity shoots a pattern of butterfly scales, aimed at a single player. During its lifetime, the scales change their direction multiple times. Large red bullets are also fired directly at the targeted player.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While Eternity Larva is alive, 'A Midsummer Fairy's Dream', her theme from Hidden Star in Four Seasons, will play.
- If the Gensokyo Music Mod is not installed, Boss 2 will play instead.