|Damage||32 / 64 Contact |
32 / 64 Misfortune Orbs
38 / 76 Talismans
|Max Life||5500 / 7700|
|Defense||13 / 15|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Hina Kagiyama does not spawn naturally. Instead, she can be summoned by using a Nagashi-bina Doll.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Hina Kagiyama alternates between a movement phase and an attack phase. In her attack phase, she attacks using one of three spellcards, depending on her remaining health:
- Flawed Sign "Broken Amulet": Hina spins on the spot, shooting Misfortune Orbs and Talismans in all directions, the latter of which move in short bursts.
- Misfortune Sign "Misfortune Scatter": Hina flies in a spiral pattern, creating Misfortune Orbs along the way. One player is targeted with Talismans.
- Wound Sign "Doll of Misery": Hina moves left and right, creating Talismans around her. These Talismans accelerate for a short time before slowing down and inverting their direction.
Aftermath[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While Hina is alive, 'Dark Side of Fate', her theme from Mountain of Faith, will play.
- If the Gensokyo Music Mod is not installed, Boss 1 will play instead.