|Damage||70 / 140 Contact |
48 / 96 Unaimed Bullets
60 / 120 Aimed Bullets
70 / 140 Beams
|Max Life||75000 / 112500|
|Defense||50 / 56|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Kaguya alternates between a movement phase and a stationary phase. During the fight, she will use six different spellcards, depending on her remaining health.
- Night Sign "Meteor Shower": Kaguya shoots salvos of projectiles in random directions. After a short delay, these projectiles stop and change their direction. Unlike all other of Kaguya's attacks, this attack continues during the movement phase.
- Impossible Request "Dragon's Jewel": Kaguya shoots a pattern of lasers, centered on a single player. Whenever a laser is fired, an unaimed orb is created.
- Impossible Request "Buddha's Begging Bowl": Kaguya randomly shoots lasers in all directions, while targeting a player with a barrage of star-shaped projectiles.
- Impossible Request "Fire-Rat's Robe": Orbs of fire are spawned around Kaguya. Some simply accelerate away from her, while others flip their direction after a short time. In addition, Kaguya targets a player with additional fireball attacks.
- Impossible Request "Swallow's Cowrie Shell": Kaguya creates a magic circle that emits beams in all directions and, after a short delay, emits two rings of star-shaped bullets. One of the rings rotates clockwise around the spawner's position, the other does so counter-clockwise.
- Impossible Request "Jeweled Branch of Hourai": Kaguya shoots a pattern of colorful bullets in all directions. Smaller bullets are created by magic circles and change direction towards a player after a small delay.