|Damage||16 / 32 Contact |
26 / 52 Flowers
22 / 44 Petals
|Max Life||2600 / 3640|
|Defense||7 / 9|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Lily White does not appear on her own. To summon her, the player must use a Flower Bouquet during the day.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Lily White alternates between a movement phase and an attack phase. In her attack phase, she attacks using one of three spellcards, depending on her remaining health:
- Flower Sign "Springblossom": Lily creates flowers around herself. After a delay, the petals detach, turning into projectiles.
- Spring Sign "Spring Breeze": Lily moves backwards while shooting petals at the targeted player.
- Spring Sign "Surprise Spring": Lily shoots groups of petals in four different directions. These streams then rotate independently of one another.
During the move phase of the third stage, Lily spawns in one (Expert Mode: two) flowers which behave identically to those seen in the first stage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While Lily White is alive, 'Swim in a Sakura-Colored Sea', the Stage 3 Theme from Hidden Star in Four Seasons, will play.
- If the Gensokyo Music Mod is not installed, Boss 2 will play instead.