|Damage||64 / 128 Contact |
50 / 100 Golden Arrows
60 / 120 Purple Arrows
64 / 128 Clay Block Arrows
|Max Life||36000 / 54000|
|Defense||38 / 42|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Mayumi does not spawn naturally and has to be summoned using a Clay Idol.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Mayumi alternates between a movement phase and a stationary phase. During most stages of her boss fight, she will attack in both phases, and use the attack phase to summon minions. The only exceptions are the first and last stage of her fight, where her attacks are restricted to the stationary phase.
- Archery Sign "Hail of Arrws": Mayumi shoots two continuous streams of golden arrows, with the origin of the streams rotating around her.
- Haniwa "Archer Haniwa": Mayumi shoots purple arrows in all directions. During the stationary phase, she summons 4 (Expert mode: 6) Archer Haniwa which stay close to her and fire at the player. If an Archer Haniwa is destroyed, Mayumi spawns in a replacement after a set amount of time, but this countdown is stopped during the movement phase.
- Haniwa "Fencer Haniwa": Mayumi shoots purple arrows in all directions, now with a higher rate of fire. During the stationary phase, she summons 4 Fencer Haniwa, which will attempt to close in on the player and shoot projectiles while doing so. In Expert mode, she will also spawn a Protector Haniwa, which will attempt to shield Mayumi from the attacks of players.
- Haniwa "Cavalry Haniwa": Mayumi shoots purple arrows in all directions with further increased rate of fire. During the stationary phase, she summons 2 Cavalry Haniwa. If the Cavalry Haniwa are on the same height level as a player, they will charge that player, inflicting high damage on contact. Otherwise, they will shoot salvos of arrows at their target.
- Haniwa "Inexhaustible Army": All types of haniwa previously encounted attack at the same time. This includes the Protector Haniwa, even on normal mode. In addition, Mayumi shoots arrows at the position where the player is predicted to move to. Once they reach their target position, these arrows turn into short-lived clay blocks, capable of blocking movement.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While Mayumi is alive, Joutounin of Ceramics, her theme from Wily Beast and Weakest Creature, will play.