|Damage||45 / 90 Contact |
40 / 80 Water Orbs
40 / 80 Rifle Shots
84 / 168 Mortar Shells
44 / 88 Bubbles
50 / 100 Rockets
28 / 112 Bombs
|Max Life||16800 / 25200|
|Defense||17 / 21|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- + (100-200)
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Nitori may be summoned by using the Experimental Transmitter.
Additionally, if she was not already defeated, she will spawn after the player kills 30 Kappa enemies. This is announced by the message "The Kappa managed to send out a distress signal." Once 90 seconds have passed, Nitori will spawn close to a player who is on the surface layer. If no players are on the surface at this time, she will spawn immediately once any player returns to the surface. If Nitori manages to defeat all players, she will attack once again after another 30 Kappa enemies are killed.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Nitori alternates between a movement phase and a stationary phase. She uses one of four spellcards, depending on her remaining health. Most of them have her attack only during the stationary phase, but while using her last spellcard, she also attacks during the movement phase.
- Water Sign "Great Illusionary Wave": Nitori calls down orbs of water from above, which fall down in a wave pattern. If the player moves out of the range of this attack, Nitori directly targets the player with a stream of very fast projectiles.
- Gadged Sign "Kappa Technology": Nitori shoots at the player using her Kappa Water Rifle while simultaneously firing mortal shells into the air. These shells fall down after some time and explode on contact with tiles (or players).
- Bubble Sign "Bubble Dragon": Nitori uses the Bubble Dragon to shoot bubbles at the player. These bubbles explode into smaller bubbles on when hitting tiles or the player, or simply after a some time.
- Ordnance Sign "Super Youkai Warhead": During the movement phase, Nitori either shoots rockets at the targeted player, or drops bombs on the player from above. In the stationary phase, she shoots grenades. These grenades will bounce around for some time before coming to a stop and releasing columns of bubbles above and below them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While Nitori is alive, 'Akutagawa Ryuunosuke's Kappa ~ Candid Friend', her theme from Mountain of Faith, will play.
- If the Gensokyo Music Mod is not installed, Boss 1 will play instead.