|Damage||20 / 40 Contact |
20 / 40 Moonlight Orbs
28 / 56 Moonlight Ray
|Max Life||2300 / 3220|
|Defense||6 / 8|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Rumia does not spawn on her own. Instead, she can be summoned at night using Meat of Questionable Origin.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Rumia alternates between a movement phase and an attack phase.
In the attack phase, Rumia uses one of three spellcards, depending on her remaining health.
- Moon Sign "Moonlight Ray" Rumia creates two lasers around a targeted player, while also shooting a spiraling pattern of Moonlight Orbs. The speed with which the lasers move is higher on Expert Mode.
- Night Sign "Night Bird": Rumia shoots multiple salvos of Moonlight Orbs.
- Dark Sign "Dark Side of the Moon": Rumia shoots lasers in five directions, which then rotate around her. As in Stage 1, the laser speed is higher on Expert Mode.
Rumia's behavior during the move phase also changes; at low health, she turns into a cloud of darkness while moving. In this state, Rumia cannot be hit, and continously shoots projectiles in random directions.
If Rumia is not defeated at dawn (4:30 am), she will fly into the sky and despawn.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Rumia was the first boss to be created during development of the mod.
- While Rumia is alive, 'Apparitions Stalk the Night', her theme from The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, will play.
- If the Gensokyo Music Mod is not installed, Boss 1 will play instead.