|Damage||72 / 144 Contact |
48 / 88 Blue Knives
50 / 92 Red Knives
52 / 96 Green Knives
|Max Life||38000 / 57750|
|Defense||31 / 35|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Sakuya does not spawn naturally, but can be summoned using the Jack of Spades anywhere on the surface.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Sakuya alternates between a movement phase and a stationary phase. She attacks using one of five spellcards, depending on her remaining health. Unless specified otherwise, her attacks happen during the stationary phase.
- Silver Sign "Silver Rain": Sakuya throws knives directly at, and to the sides of, the targeted player. On their first contact with tiles, the knives bounce off.
- Illusion Sign "Killing Doll": Sakuya summons a circle of knives around herself; after a short delay, they fly towards the targeted player. Until they have travelled the distance between Sakuya and the player, they ignore tiles. Once they are "behind" the player, they will bounce on contact with tiles. In the movement phase, Sakuya throws a salvo of knives at the player, using one of two different patterns.
- Burial Illusion: "Phantasmic Killer" Sakuya shoots knives in a spiralling pattern, ignoring tiles. In the movement phase, she places time-stopped knives which begin moving after a short delay.
- Time Sign "Tunnel Effect": Sakuya throws knives in all directions. She then instantly appears at a new location, leaving two circles of knives that are aimed at her previous position. The movement phase is skipped completely.
- Illusion World "Sakuya's World": Sakuya throws multiple waves of knives in all directions. After a short channeling duration, she instantly appears at a new location, leaving behind a pattern of knives aimed at the player.