|Damage||66 / 132 Contact |
52 / 88 Inverter Bullets
60 / 100 Pink Bullets
56 / 112 Arrows
|Max Life||41000 / 61500|
|Defense||34 / 38|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Seija does not spawn naturally, having to be summoned with the Manifesto of the Revolution.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Seija alternates between a movement phase and a stationary phase. She attacks only during the stationary phase, using one of five spellcards, depending on her remaining health.
- Spiral Sign "Turn It All Around": Seija shoots waves of inverter bullets which start out slow before suddenly accelerating. After some time, the bullets slow down again.
- Reverse Sign "Evil in the Mirror": Seija shoots a three-pronged spiral of pink bullets. In addition, she directly targets one or multiple players, shooting bullets in their direction. After some time, the direction of the spiral inverts. During all of this, players' movement is inverted.
- Reverse Sign "Overturning All Under Heaven": Pink bullets spiral in towards Seija from three directions. Shortly after the start of the attack, a debuff is applied to all nearby players, inverting their gravity.
- Reverse Bow "Dream Bow of Heaven and Earth": Arrows fly at the targeted players from off-screen, always coming from behind (from Seija's perspective). After some time, Seija reverses the direction of the arrows and all player projectiles.
- Turnabout "Reverse Hierarchy": Similar to Stage 1, Seija shoots inverter bullets in a spiralling pattern, which slow down after some time, while also shooting a small number of pink bullets. All nearby players have their movement or their gravity (or both!) inverted.
If Seija takes a high amount of damage from homing projectiles within a certain time, she will throw a Cursed Decoy Doll. The doll lasts for 7.5 seconds (15 seconds) and causes all homing projectiles to ignore Seija and target the doll instead.