Toyosatomimi no Miko
|Damage||75 / 150 Contact |
56 / 112 Arrows
40 / 80 Shrapnel
50 / 100 Armillary Sphere Orbs
60 / 120 Glowing Orbs
90 / 180 Golden Swords
76 / 152 Light Rays
|Max Life||70000 / 105000|
|Defense||46 / 52|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
"This era, when humans deny my existence and I have become legend, is what I was waiting for!
Now, attempt to defeat me! And I shall become a living legend!"
Toyosatomimi no Miko is a Tier 6 Hardmode, post-Golem boss.
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Miko does not spawn naturally, but can be summoned using the Ancient Sigil.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Miko alternates between a movement phase and a stationary phase. In her stationary phase, she attacks using one of six different spellcards, depending on her remaining hitpoints.
- Light Sign "Heavenly Arrows": Miko shoots arrows in all directions, which slow down after a short time. Once they stand still, the split up into multiple shrapnel projectiles.
- Hermit Sign "Taoist of the Land of the Rising Sun": Miko summons three rings of glowing orbs around herself. These orbs rotate around Miko, while also moving away from her. During the movement phase, Miko shoots a small salvo of arrows, which behave as in Stage 1.
- Secret Treasure "Armillary Sphere of Ikaruga-dera": Armillary Sphere orbs appear everywhere, rotating around Miko. Initially, these orbs are transparent and deal no damage on contact. However, they are activated shortly after the beginning of the stage.
- Treasure Sign "Treasury of the Empire of the Rising Sun": Miko shoots golden light rays, alternatively aimed at, or around, the targeted player. Golden swords rain down from above.
- Light Sign "Guse Flash": Miko shoots colorful glowing orbs bullets in all directions.
- "My Way is Truly that of Heaven!": Glowing orbs move towards the tip of Miko's sceptre, where they are gathered. Once all have arrived, Miko shoots golden light rays in all directions.